Love the taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and effective too! It is natural and fluoride free. I love the lingering taste of cinnamon in my mouth. Xylitol whitens the teeth as a bonus! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Works really well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my mouth from getting dry.

Gum problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for refreshing your mouth but even better for gum problems. From Calif.

Love this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Word of warning to Australian customers. If you use DHL any xylitol products are likely to be removed by customs & you`ll receive an intimidating letter (as happened to my daughter) I always use the UPS cheap shipping (thanks iherb) and I`ve never had a problem. This applies to toothpaste, mouth wash & protein powders etc. Great product, love it.

Wonderful mouthwash!

Posted by Turboshopper on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, and doesn't irritate my mouth like some commercial brands sold in drugstores.

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a fan of cinnamon and this mouthwash tastes great! Now products are GMP certified and I trust their ingredients. I recommend this product...

My favourite cinnamon mouthwash!

Posted by vegangela on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few of the cinnamon mouthwashes available from iHerb (including the Jason and Nature's Answer ones), and this one is my favourite thus far. It has a distinct cinnamon taste which reminds me of the Epic cinnamon gum sold here (which I also love).

The best mouthwash I have ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Everyone has there favorite mouthwash. Having used many over the years I was delighted to find Now Foods, XyliWhite Cinnafresh Mouthwash. What I like about it the most is that it doesn't overwhelm you. The taste is excellent and leaves you mouth feeling nice a fresh without any medicine kind of taste. This is a real winner to me!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great taste, really feel the mouth clean and "not smelling badly"

very good mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it in December, have been using it after flossing and brushing almost every evening since that. Only a tiny amount is enough, less than half of the cap. Nice taste, I do not like the taste of mint, so cinnamon works well with me. Went to dentist beginning of April to normal cleaning. She said no problems this time. Gums are doing very well, and I had almost no tartar, and I cannot see other reason for it, than this. Normally been flossing and cleaning every evening, but without this mouthwash, and still got some tartar problem. In my country of origin (Finland) Xylitol is being used since childhood and recommended by dentists, so this too, is one reason for my purchase. Will certainly order this again soon. I still have a good amount of it left, and it is end of April now.

1 2 3 4