The best mouthwash I have ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Everyone has there favorite mouthwash. Having used many over the years I was delighted to find Now Foods, XyliWhite Cinnafresh Mouthwash. What I like about it the most is that it doesn't overwhelm you. The taste is excellent and leaves you mouth feeling nice a fresh without any medicine kind of taste. This is a real winner to me!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great taste, really feel the mouth clean and "not smelling badly"

very good mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it in December, have been using it after flossing and brushing almost every evening since that. Only a tiny amount is enough, less than half of the cap. Nice taste, I do not like the taste of mint, so cinnamon works well with me. Went to dentist beginning of April to normal cleaning. She said no problems this time. Gums are doing very well, and I had almost no tartar, and I cannot see other reason for it, than this. Normally been flossing and cleaning every evening, but without this mouthwash, and still got some tartar problem. In my country of origin (Finland) Xylitol is being used since childhood and recommended by dentists, so this too, is one reason for my purchase. Will certainly order this again soon. I still have a good amount of it left, and it is end of April now.

WE LOVE THIS MOUTHWASH!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Our dentist recommended that our family use a xylitol mouthwash for reduction of bacteria since we prefer not to use fluoride in our dental products. This XyliWhite Mouthwash is refreshing and we love the cinnamon flavor! Our kids (15,13,11,9) also rinse and gargle with it, which has also helped remove yucky tonsil stones. We love that the mouthwash ingredients are natural and we're not rinsing with a bunch of chemicals. It helped clean the white tongue that seems to be from candida overgrowth. We bought four bottles because the price is good. WE DEFINITELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Now Foods, Xyliwite Mouthwash Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This mouthwash is wonderful, makes your mouth feel so clean and fresh, no burning or irritating effect whatsoever. Love it.

Great Mouthwash!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's delicious, leaves a clean feeling and has good ingredients with no alcohol! Highly recommended

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our family has used NOW Cinnafresh for several yrs. We are repeat customers, very satisfied with this high-quality & effective product.

hoping for tooth protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dentist recommended using Xylitol for my teeth and Now has this GREAT product @ a great price. I wash my teeth with the NOW Xyliwhite toothpaste gel then rinse with this mouthwash. My mouth feels great so I'm hoping for a good checkup with my dentist.

Wakes Up...

Posted by pixiesti6669 on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...My mouth anytime...great flavor!

Nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps get rid of bacteria. Love the taste and my teeth are smooth. No plaque buildup since using the toothpaste and mouthwash.