Good product, nice taste, but highly irritating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm so sad as I really do like this product, the taste is great, but each time I use it I get burning and redness wherever the toothpaste touches lips and around mouth, so I can't use it anymore. It is the cinnamon that causes me such irritation as I bought another toothpaste with cinnamon (Jason Natural Nutrismile) and it is exactly the same... What a pity, as I LOVE cinnamon...

bof

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

gel juste parfumé a la canelle j ai l impression ;lave bien et c'est tout. 181 g c est un choix economique j en ai pour un moment mais c est pour les familles nombreuses

Not for sensitive skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It cleans well, very rich taste of cinnamon. !!! BUT it irritates terribly and burns the skin around the mouth. Will not buy again(

Mild in every sense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

While I'm glad that product contains natural ingredients, and cinnamon is a good thing to be included, the overall effect was minimal at best. I found the cinnamon flavour to be mild, and the breath-freshening aspect of the toothpaste was marginally effective. I had to use a lot on the brush, and brush twice before feeling comfortable enough to head out in the morning. The clean feeling wore off rather quickly. I'm giving it two stars instead of one because it's a natural product, and while it wasn't harsh in any way, and didn't leave a bad taste in my mouth, it just didn't provide the results I want in a toothpaste. For the record, I am a satisfied consumer of other Now brand products.

This toothpaste became rancid on my toothbrush over time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked the cinnamon flavor of this toothpaste, but had to quit using it because my electric toothbrush gave off the odor of old rags after using this for a couple of weeks. I changed my brush insert, and it happened again. I've never had this problem with a toothpaste. I had to change to Tom's anise-flavored toothpaste instead.

angel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

to strong it burns.

Not for me

Posted by katyagarnica on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

cinnamon taste is too strong, doesn't do it's job as i wish it would do. Won't recommend.

Not good

Posted by vegangela on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not a fan of the pasty texture, and the cinnamon flavour is very faint so it's not at all refreshing or breath-freshening. Will not repurchase.

No no

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells and taste nice, but it does not clean the teeth at all. Will never buy again!

Decent Toothpaste

Posted by saaranasu on Apr 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After about two weeks of use my tongue got really sore on both sides. Whenever I was to move my tongue it felt sore and tender and it got a tad worse when eating or drinking anything. Apart from that this toothpaste did it's job. I'm not a fan of cinnamon but I easily got used to the taste. Too bad I'm not able to finish this tube-