Good Taste but with E

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice taste but it contains caragenani (E407) that researches has shown that it may connects with cancer.

Pasta de dientes sabor a canela

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No es muy refrescante pero no tiene un sabor fuerte a canela. Limpia bien pero no deja sensación de frescor. Aceptable para su precio (aprox. 1$)

PICAAAAAA

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El sabor a canela está muy conseguido, pero esta pasta de dientes pica un poco!! Al menos a mí. Me lo pensaría antes de volver a comprarla porque si que es cierto que deja sensacion de limpieza total en la boca cuando la usas. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Not so refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Could be more fresh tasting.

Xyliwhite Toothpaste Cinnafresh Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

not my favourite but good value..

good but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste left me under the impression that i hadn't washed my teeth, in the sense that it didn't leave any taste on my mouth after brushing my teeth. It does the job, but I would prefer something stronger the next time. I didn't see any whitening.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

taste was little bit veird

I really tried to ignore the super sweet cinnamon taste...

Posted by winwinwin on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

... but I could not... It always felt like I just had eaten a cinnamon bun... Kinda weird for me O_o 3 stars for the good ingredients.

An aquired taste and feel

Posted by PitaFarnie on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I feel like im brushing my teeth with cinnamon flavoured Lucas' papaw ointment. If it had a hint of mint (minty cinnamon) and was more of a paste I think I may like it better. I kind of felt a bit like gagging. Others may like it, Im just not used to it. I am glad to have tried it for such a great price!

average

Posted by laurachristianna on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is just average, but I got it as a trial so can't complain. The cleaning power is moderate and by the time I finish brushing my teeth I feel I'm brushing with my bare toothbrush, somehow it dissipates too fast and the refreshing effect is minimum. I wouldn't repurchase it at full price.