Tasty toothpaste gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really nice-tasting gel. As for people complaining of burning sensation and redness around mouth, it's very individual. I personally have no problem with it. I suspect that there're many more people like me. They just take it for granted. On the minus side, gel doesn't give you a feeling of freshness and and only comment when there is a problem. On the minus side, gel doesn't give you a feeling of freshness and in an hour you don't feel that you brushed your teeth. I mix it with another toothpaste to get a better effect.

de gran tamaño

Posted by nicoleta on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

por ser tan grande me ´´canse´´de usarla

Gran frescor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Gel con delicioso y muy ligero olor a canela, que consigue refrescar la boca y el aliento. No le doy 5 estrellas porque me irrita la zona alrededor de los labios, posiblemente debido al aceite esencial de canela que es dermocáustico.

Una de las mejores

Posted by juliaphoenix on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

En cuanto a limpieza y sabor (como a canela) le doy un 10. El único y gran problema es que enrojece la comisura de los labios! Si quieres descubrir todos mis favoritos de iHerb, tienes varias entradas sobre ello en mi blog.

The others are better.

Posted by JuliaP on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There is whitening effect, but due to good removal of plaque. Freshens good, but other Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel I like more. Click on my name to learn how to pay less.

Now Foods, Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel, Cinnafresh, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Passably clean, cinnamon obazhaet!))

Now Foods, Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel, Cinnafresh - Strong Cinnamon flavor, fresh morning feeling

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use Now Foods Xylitol-White toothpaste regularly (better teeth protector, teeth whitener, morning fresh feeling). For a change, I tried this Cinnamon flavor. I find the cinnamon flavor strong for my taste. But cinnamon bread, I like very much. I was suprised it did not taste as good when used as a toothpase (at least, for me). In terms of fresher feeling, I find the WHITE xylitol better. Overall, I like the WHITE more and will revert to it once I'm done with this one. BTW, I use this toothpaste (Now Foods Xylitol, and the Nubian Black soap, as GIFTS (haven't got any complaints yet). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Very good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's not my first Xyliwhite toothpaste, but it's the first one when I really see whitening results. The only weird thing is its flavor - I didn't get used to cinnamon in toothpaste.

Really good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like toothpastes on xylitol base. Great value for money but taste is not for everyone

Good for ones, bad for others

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste irritated my mouth, so I stopped using it, but my wife likes it because of it's taste is different than menthol, and she doesn't experience irritation.