Great price and ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love all the quality ingredients, plus none of the bad stuff. The mild cinnamon flavor takes a little getting used to for those used to punchy peppermint flavors.

Cinnalicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh with far better ingredients than you will find in store brands. It even reversed a few small cavities I had forming according to my dentist!

tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste surprised me. It cleans exceptionally well, tastes great, and the plaque seems to stay away longer. Xylitol is well documented in benefits to your teeth, so I decided to ditch the fluoride. since it is not so good to absorb through your skin, or drink, or have anything to do with. don't forget to floss as much as you can or you'll get inbetweener cavities.

Clean and Fresh

Posted by FrankTackett on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product cleans and freshens great. Minor gum and tooth pains and problems went away.

Good product, nice taste, but highly irritating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm so sad as I really do like this product, the taste is great, but each time I use it I get burning and redness wherever the toothpaste touches lips and around mouth, so I can't use it anymore. It is the cinnamon that causes me such irritation as I bought another toothpaste with cinnamon (Jason Natural Nutrismile) and it is exactly the same... What a pity, as I LOVE cinnamon...

Great value natural toothpaste

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one has a very strong, stingy cinnamon taste, so be aware. Since it is natural it doesn't really foam. It is a light, pretty sheer, nice smelling gel that looks really clean. I use to buy a brand from India before which made my electric toothbrush and sink very dirty. I believe this one is more trustworthy, it is made in the US. Worth a try especially if you plan using it every other day since it can cause irritation.

wonderful alternative to flouride toothpaste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We like the taste ...and the xylitol helps maintain a healthy mouth. Thank you for carrying this wonderful alternative to flouride toothpaste.

The Best I've Found!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this toothpaste. It cleans great, tastes great and is good for my teeth. My dentist was really impressed with my last check-up, so I was, too!

Very irritating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stings a lot on gums and lips so this is definitely not for sensitive people. Made my mouth sore for a while after brushing and made the skin around my mouth very red if the paste come to contact with it. The scent and taste is very christmasy (reminds me of gingerbread) but not too icky to make me gag like some other brands. Cleans ok but doesn't whiten teeth at all - quite the opposite: Because of the yellowish color it stained my white toothbrush yellow, too. Due to some not-too-good ingredients (coco sulfate, carrageenan) and the irritation it causes I wont be bying this again.

Misrepresented Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product description boasts, Free of SLS chemicals (sodium laurel sulfate), then it lists, sodium coco-sulfate, which is the exact same chemical the only difference being it is less processed. We are very careful what products we use, and will not purchase this again, instead opting for Nature's Answer, Periobrite Toothpaste. Shame on you Now Foods.