Zinc Gluconate is worthless

Posted by adhd-researcher on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Zinc Gluconate One of the most popular forms of dietary zinc, zinc gluconates are created by a process of industrial manufacturing. This process essentially ferments glucose, offering a supplemental product with an extremely long shelf-life. Unfortunately, gluconate supplements are just a chemical substitute for actual zinc. Sadly, the body absorbs very little of this processed form, as the bioavailability of these chemicals is virtually none. vote for this so people are aware and don't spend money on this

stomach upset

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

this synthetic zinc is cheap, but makes stomach upset even taken after meal

Never more buy this zinc!!!((

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Every time I took the tablet it made me sick and my stomach upset:( I will never more buy this zinc again! And do not recommend it!

Dodgy batch of Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really didn't get on with these tablets. Every time I took the tablet it made me sick, but first I had to eliminate the tablet as I was taking a few. It came to the point where I was literally sick in the morning, and had a 'funny turn' in the afternoon. I was an expat living in Seoul, S Korea at the time, and was rushed into hospital, as they thought I had had a stroke. I had to pay over a 1,000 pounds for an MRI plus a further outlay for tablets and Dr's fees. It was a horrendous experience, as I thought I was going to die. When I arrived back in the UK, I obtained a second opinion, who told me there was nothing wrong with me (Another MRI). I was relieved, but I did mention to the Consultant that I had been taking this Zinc and it was making me ill. He did not comment. I thought nothing of it until today. I have just given one to my partner, who after 10 mins of ingesting, complained of feeling ill and sick. I am not sure if I have obtained a dodgy batch of Zinc, but do not feel I would be buying this product again.

Good brand - just wouldnt recommend this form of zinc - no bioavailability

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

After researching what zinc is bioavailable to your body - I found out this is basically useless. I unfortunately purchesed it before finding this out and there are many tabs to get through. Wont purchase this particular type of Zn again, however will get the right one this time (the brand is great).

DHL curier

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

DHL did not deliver the package I was supposed to receive on August 25

Too Strong

Posted by Sleepy on September 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've only taken this for a week. Everyday I take a tablet with a full stomach to avoid upset stomach or a headache. It's ashame I get a headache every time to take it so I have stopped.

have not received

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not received yet too late

I want a refund.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I never got this product yet I recieved my sogra that I ordered. Not happy at all? Need help, want my money back

Not OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This zinc supplement didn't well for my digestive problem but the other product from "NOW" worked well, zinc glycinate.

1 2