too much

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find 50mg way too much for one pill. when I was taking it I noticed that after 1-2 hours I hot headache and nausea, and eventually realized that it is from the overdose of zinc! now I have been cutting pills to 4, only then you get your daily value good. but for this price, good amount, will probably use it for years.

not so sure...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking zinc for a while now, but a quarter of the way through this bottle, I realized these tablets were making me nauseous. Im not sure if the amount was too much for me to handle. I will try a lower dosage.

Good price but full of fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great price but all the fillers in the list of ingredients give me the creeps.

Hurts my stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't really tell whether this product is good and efficient for increasing my zinc levels because every time I took it (regardless of food intake), it always gave me gastric pain almost immediately after taking it and made me feel nauseated. I tried other zinc supplements from different brands and didn't have this kind of problem. So, now I have a bottle of 200+ zinc pills that I can't use. Money wasted,

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

could not take

Ni fu ni fá

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Noté cierta mejoría con el acné las primeras semanas pero el efecto se fué diluyendo y ahora realmente no noto ninguna ventaja notable tomándolo.

Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does not seem to absorb well and dosage is too small. 100 mg would be preferred.

unsure, trying first time

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

just tried for first time. Nothing negative at this point. Now product prices keepp me satisfied.