good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take Now Foods Zinc Gluconate 50 mg tablets for a zinc deficiency. To avoid side effects I drink milk and eat food when I take my daily tablet. Some of the other brands of zinc gluconate make me feel bad, but this one doesn't.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have tried several zinc products and am very happy with this product, Appreciated value for cost

Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you sweat a lot like in exercising you might be low in zinc.

Does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband had IBD before he was vegan and on a mostly FODMAP diet and occasionally during stressful periods his zinc uptake dips a bit, this is good support. Taken in combo with B-12 everything returns to optimal levels.

Good for fighting cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Break into half and let it melt in your mouth – really helps against cold.

Effective

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Helps me to get my taste back since i started being unable to taste sweetness in artificial sweeteners for some reason. This zinc is rather readily absorbed by the body (seeing as it cured my lack of sweet taste)

Posted by buildingupmoms on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this whenever I feel that my immune system needs a boost, together with Vit C and garlic.

Nice support for the inmune system and the hair as the nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My aunts , my mum as me have been taking this zinc tablets and we can say that it works for the hair , my aunt lost a lot of hair after a surgery ; since she started to take the tablets she recovered her hair and her wellness . About the inmune system , it doesn't makes u superman but it helps to keep u healthy longer . The tablets doesn't injures the stomach so it's recomendable for people with stomach diseases .