Love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the price and the tablets. In Norway zinc tablets are expensive.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

Me and my husband started taking zink to improve our lives. i like it.

Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods Zinc 50mg are wonderful value for money

clears my stuffy nose

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I have a stuffy nose or feel like a cold is coming on, I take a Zinc. Within an hour the stuffiness or feeling of catching a cold is gone. I carry these with me all the time and have not had a cold or flu in years.

healthy skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this is really helping clear my adult acne, more so than other forms of zinc that I've taken.

This product has helped me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a condition called pyroluria. This is when the body is unable to "keep" the zinc and B6. For years I suffered from cramps in the legs whenever I exerted myself and I tried all sorts of supplements to overcome the problem. It was not until I had a urine test for pyroluria did I find the answer. I have been taking the Now Zinc tablets for over a year and no more cramps. As a previous reviewer stated "do not take these on an empty stomach" as you will end up with a bad case of nausea. I grind the tablets up and sprinkle the dust over my cereal in the mornings and no sign of sickness when I do this. As I am aging I am now going to switch to Zinc Picolinate as I see that it has a higher absorption rate and some other benefits, so I may have to halve the dosage.

One is too strong for me - so I cut in half

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't take this everyday .... just from time to time. I have found that a whole tablet is too much and I feel queasy afterwards, so I cut in half and am fine.

Zinc Gluconate

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

Research on this type of Zinc suggests it is good for Angina. Too early to tell just yet.

take with caution

Posted by Vaniessa on May 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

so i got this to help with my acne however i think the dosage is really strong! i popped up even after a heavy meal and i vomited within an hour. so i cut this into half and it didnt give me that sick feeling anymore

not so sure...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking zinc for a while now, but a quarter of the way through this bottle, I realized these tablets were making me nauseous. Im not sure if the amount was too much for me to handle. I will try a lower dosage.