Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy that this product exist. It is not easy to find protein bars without nuts, gluten, soy, egg and dairy. The taste is all right too. Great to bring for trips in case it is hard to find diet friendly food.

Taste good, my mom ate them all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm from HK & I bought this for my pregnant sister-in-law, she needed gluten-free diet for her pregnancy. She treasured this so much since couldn't buy from HK, she only ate one when she REALLY wanted chocolate. One day she wanted one, but found out my mom ate them all. She only had 2.5 bars, and my mom ate them all...

Awesome. Like the taste...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Happy with NuGo Free Dark Chocolate Crunch. This is my second purchase for this bar. I've also tried NuGo Nutrition, Organic Double Dark Chocolate, and those are good too. I like that it has a slight crunchiness to it. Will definitely be purchasing this again. Good for on-the-go breakfast.

Gluten free and amazeballs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

These bars are delicious!

New Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think this might be my new favorite flavor of NuGo bars. I have tried the carrot cake and trail mix, but there is just something more decadent about the dark chocolate crunch.

Nice chocolate flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

They do have a bit of the protein powder texture but we all like them. They are great treat for when out and about and can't stop for a real meal.

Need to improve the flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product looks good but the taste need a lot of improvement. There is an odd taste that is a giveaway these are not the normal chocolate crunch bars. Although it's chocolate but it doesn't taste or smell like chocolate. The after taste leaves a cardboard, sandy kind of feeling.

tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

my husband liked it very much. will definitely order more of those.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good

love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fill me up and are not too sweet! If you're a super dark chocolate lover like me these are the bars for you!

1 2 3