Best Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my smoothie great product

Sweetens naturally

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this for years to add to coffee, tea, other beverages, yogurt, and smoothies. Love it and will continue to use.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for awhile and really love it. The delivery was fast and professional. I only have good things to say about the the product and iHerb.

A great Sugar alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A really good natural alternative to sugar. You may need only 3-4 drops to equal 2 teaspoons of sugar.

NuStevia - Clear Pure Liquid - 2 Thumbs Up!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In the past I have used the powdered NuStevia and for convenience traveling I thought I would try the liquid. Both products are wonderful but the liquid has just a hint more bitterness. However, with a week of use I don't even notice it. The NuNaturals NuStevia products are the best Stevia products I have found. I order 6 or more at the time!

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will buy it again and again! It is perfect, no bad after taste and 8 -10 drops are enough!

So convenient!

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this. This is what I've been using for about 2 years to sweeten my coffee. Fab product.

The only stevia I use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't have that unpleasant Stevia after taste. The drops are very easy to use. Love this product and it's a good price on IHerb.

The best sweetener out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff, the taste is sweet and baked goods come out like they have real sugar in them with zero aftertaste. What I like the most about this though is the convenience as I don't have to get a measuring utensil out. I just add the drops and I'm done, so I'm more likely to use this then any of my other sweeteners just for the convenience factor.

Great Sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one is perfect to sweeten your tea! Can also be used in other foods or drinks.