NuNaturals, LevelRight

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this product since over 2 years, he is diabetic type 2. LevelRight keeps his blood sugar low. By taking LevelRight everyday he was able to reduce his medicament from 4 pills per day to half a pill per day.

helps with blood sugar spikes for healthy folks too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't have any issues with diabetes or a sugar addiction. However, due to my irregular work schedule and when traveling, I sometimes have to delay meals and get lightheaded. Usually after eating, my blood sugar spikes, and all I want to do is take a nap. Not anymore with these pills! I carry a few with me always, making sure to pop one (or two) of these pills about 10-30 min before eating to help not get sleepy. It has also helped when I know I will have a larger meal, which would otherwise leave me in a food coma. It also seems to prevent the continuous blood sugar spikes when eating a sugary treat that usually leaves you craving for more a bit later.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2006 | Verified Purchase

I take LevelRight 3 times a day, along with Gluco-Science by Source Naturals, to control my addiction/cravings for sugar, and to help maintain normal Blood Glucose/sugar levels. It has helped me significantly, and I highly recommend it!

really helps me

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm impressed with this LevelRight. Am diet-controlled nearly-diabetic and if I take this with a meal that I know will spike my blood sugar, it goes up much less.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2007 | Verified Purchase

I don't have outright diabetes but my blood sugar runs a bit high. This combination of herbal extracts keeps my blood sugar within the normal range. The herbs involved have been used for centuries to control blood sugar, and they really seem to work, at least for me.

See Below

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works good with Bitter Melon

Keeps blood sugar stable along with decrease in carbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you want to follow a low carb diet to keep your blood glucose in the normal range without other medication, this product works.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works just fine, helps keep blood sugar levels stable.

NuNatural levelright

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this for a friend who is hypoglycemic and was having trouble with really low sugars. To solve it she ate lots of sweets and had a huge weight gain. This product balanced the sugar and allows her to slow down on the carbs. She does fine now (also switched to 4 small meals the Atkins way.)

A must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for almost 1 year and seen amazing results.

1 2 3 4