Favorite CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

By far the best tasting liquid CoQ10 that I have used.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks. I am using it for gum problems. I did have an improved assesment. I will write again in six months.

Very Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize that vegetable glycerine could be so sweet. The product seemed like a good idea, but if you are sensitive to sugar and all its forms, this is not the product for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

the texture of it has changed. i think that i would prefer the thinner liquid that it used to be. it goes further than this creamier vesion, otherwise i guess it is the same.

great that it's liquid, still the taste is a little tough

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my kids, and the taste is something they can still detect in their juice. But the need it, so they get it...

So far so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is so much easier for my husband to take than pills - as he has a hard time swallowing large pills, even gels.

Poor packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

The quality of this product appears to be good but unfortunatly the packaging is not. It specifies on the label that you must "shake before using". However if you do this even with the lid screwed on tight, quite a significant amount of the liquid leaks out. As I'm using quite a small dosage of this I believe I've used more of the contents of the bottle from the leaking than from actual consumption. So be aware and order a lot more of it as it won't last as long as you expect. Note I've had this problem with multiple bottles so it doesn't appear to be a one off issue.

headache in a bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Took it twice. Gave ma a headache twice. Returning. Will buy another brand of water soluble q-10 because I have noticed benefit from other brand.

so good