Excellent product.

Posted by 5538714359529007885 on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am eating low carb and want to eat my normal foods. This product has made it possible. I can make my normal foods that I love low carb. iherb is a Godsend. I live in the UK and they have made being able to get these products possible. Where would I be without iherb. Excellent company to deal with and an excellent product Please have the 5lb bags. I am about to let the world know about this fantastic product.

Overpriced

Posted by 5342746669244409521 on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this product regularly for 5 months at 3.10 euro. Now the price has doubled. Congrats, I'll consider it twice before buying now... *clapping hands*

Great product

Posted by 5562091932674497454 on Jun 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is a must-have for my THM style of eating. It has given me a lot more freedom in making baked goods that taste great and have a very low glycemic index. This product is inexpensive and good quality. Will buy again.

Strange - but good for digestion

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Strange. Doesn't resemble oat bran at all, which I expected. It's bitter, and doesn't have a "nutty" taste at all. It's also very dry if you try tasting it. However, after using it for a while, I had to modify my review and increase the stars: It does seem to have a positive effect on the digestion process, which I have never found with other products.

Good product - watch the price

Posted by Reviewer2331663 on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This makes an excellent zero calorie substitute for flour. By itself it's too dry to eat but well mixed with fluids or fats or even fruit it's tasty and satiating. The price has mysteriously more than doubled recently however and is now cheaper from the manufacturer which is unusual at Iherb.

Great form of insoluble fiber

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love adding this product to my GF baked goods & find it is very helpful, very quickly, for bowel regularity. I find the flavor very neutral, perhaps a tad oaty when you taste it pure. But it's too dry to eat off the spoon! Quite enjoyable when stirred into fruit juice /puree /applesauce. I like to make a sort of pudding. If you try this product, be sure to start with a small amount (1/2 tsp) to see how it affects you. IMO it is much more potent than psyllium. I am gluten-intolerant (not celiac) and quite sensitive to gluten, but I haven't had a gluten reaction to this product. It is not labelled GF. YMMV.

really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

really good stuff , no carbs good and healthy great for baking , breads and so on, very very pleased

Oat fiber works great.

Posted by 5438667465604458283 on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The oat fiber worked great in my recipes.

A great addition to low can flour blends

Posted by 4630811488708170789 on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this when making my own low carb flour (a blend of golden linseed meal, coconut flour, sun-flour and almond flour) it has a nice nutty taste and what I find to be a pleasant smell. It makes a good base for Shortcake too.

great soluable fiber

Posted by 5670062329130645205 on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this soluable fiber. Use it in baking and all sorts of food. Very versatilie!!!

1 2 3