Finally a stevia with no aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many brands of stevia and thrown them away after a couple uses because of the well known aftertaste. This is the only one I've tried that has ZERO aftertaste. It's a keeper.

Life sweetest and only natural low calory sweetner

Posted by NatursKathy on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I cannot do with out it! As a Type II diabetes I changed my pastry habit, and I make custards and whipped fruit creams, and this is best for sweetening such! I have a salt shaker filled up with it, and always handy. Tea Coffee or lemonade tastes great. Does not cause diarrhea, like other replacements.

Natural is Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great sweetening power! No Aftertaste! Lasts forever! Only about 1/8 teaspoon now takes the place of my usual 4 packets of other artifical sweetners.

THE BEST!!!!! Will be a lifer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other stevia all w/ a NASTY taste to them...they were made w/ alcohol i think, anyway, this has ZERO aftertaste is like 4 X as sweet as sugar so just a tiny tiny tiny amount will sweeten a cup of coffee...and your cereal...this little bottle will last us months...I have been TRYING so hard to give up equal, since i know it is so bad for you and i have been feeling terrible since using it, eye vision problems, white spots in vision, and weight gain...but as soon as i started using this ....all that went away, weight is coming off fast and my eye sight is good, and no mental fog as usual....TASTES AMAZING!!! Better than even sugar or anything else in my opinion. will be a lifer ...use this forever! Thanks NuNaturals!!! YOu saved me!

White Stevia, No Carbs 3.5 oz.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I truly love this product. Taste just like sugar and no after taste that is bitter; regardless of how much you use. I truly, recommend this product!

BETTER THAN THE POWDER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I LIKE THESE CRYSTALS BETTER THAN THE POWDER

White Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for use in hot drinks and as a sugar substitute. It is fairly expensive but well worth it. You use so much less, it's good for your teeth (unlike sugar) and as long as you do not put too much into your drink tastes good. The white granules are much better than the powder or liquid. Highly recommended. If you don't know much about Stevia do a Google search on it.

A ten star product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sugar will be absent from your kitchen cabinets once you use Stevia. Instead of taking the words of converter to Stevia, please do a Goggle Search of Stevia and read for yourself the health benefits. Although the cost of Stevia may seem high to a first time user, a little goes a long way.

Tastes Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best of all the stevia products I've tried. No bitter aftertaste.

Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! Non-toxic way to sweeten beverages and yogurt and all kinds of foods. 1/8 tsp is all you need in a 8-16 oz beverage.