Used to be the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This used to be the best stevia, hands down. They have changed their supplier (early 2013) for the form of raw stevia they use. Now the taste is simply not the same and it takes at least 3-4 times the amount to get the same desired sweetness of the old version. Such a huge disappointment.

I don't know anymore...

Posted by Chocolicious on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how to feel about this product anymore. The bottle is different (but that is not what bothers me), is transparent and has little holes on the top, which are useless because they expel more product than the one you really need, even if you are very careful, more product will come out of them than the 1/64 part of a teaspoon you need, and even if they are closed, if you store the bottle in horizontal position, product filters through the little gaps of the lid, it may look that is not a lot but considering that 1 serving is 1/64 of a teaspoon, we are talking about maybe 3 or 4 servings gone. Another thing it annoyed me is the fact that it contains 'other ingredients: natural flavours' and it says it's pure, so it's NOT pure! And they don't even specify what kind of natural flavours are. That is why I am giving this product 3 stars. I wanted pure stevia extract, and I got stevia extract with unspecified natural flavourings instead, and the bottle is cheap and botchy (I think they should add aswell a measuring 1/64 minispoon).

Used to be the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The first time I purchased this item was in 2012 and it was the best, now the second time I ordered this July 2013 the product has totally changed and tastes very bad, too bad I ordered 4 bottles this time :( If anyone knows of a good alternative please leave a message.

What have they done to the formulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Recently took delivery of this from iHerb. Expected the usual full-bodied sweet taste, instead got a bitter chemical flavour. I will not be buying this again - having been faithful to the nunaturals pure white stevia for the last two years I am really disappointed.

Totally changed - for the worse.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has totally changed. No longer is it the best Stevia we have ever used. Originally purchased for it's no aftertaste and super sweetness. Now has aftertaste. Not worth it.

NuNaturals & Now stevia products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The last NuNatural pure stevia in the 1 oz. container is a joke. It isn't fit for human consumption. This makes $40.00 worth of stevia I have thrown away. I don't feel I can trust any of these companies to actually put in the container what is printed on the label!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great alternative to sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I grew up eating a lot of sugar and I hate artificial sweeteners. I wanted to cut back on my sugar intake but could not find a suitable substitute until I tried Stevia. I have been using it for about six months and I love it!

Not So Pure Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

4-2014: When I purchased this product this last time I noticed that there was an additional ingredient of "natural flavor". Whatever that is, it unfortunately totally changed the flavor of the stevia. It's now bitter. I'm so disappointed! Once again I'm searching for a stevia powder that is sweet and has NO extra ingredients. I know it can be done, because it was available in the past. The search is on...

Reformulated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is no longer the same great sweetener. Good bye NuNaturals.

What happened!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought I had found the best stevia, sweet, no aftertaste and no bitterness. Now ordered second time and its changed to bland and bitter. Really dissapointed.