Used to be the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This used to be the best stevia, hands down. They have changed their supplier (early 2013) for the form of raw stevia they use. Now the taste is simply not the same and it takes at least 3-4 times the amount to get the same desired sweetness of the old version. Such a huge disappointment.

Used to be the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The first time I purchased this item was in 2012 and it was the best, now the second time I ordered this July 2013 the product has totally changed and tastes very bad, too bad I ordered 4 bottles this time :( If anyone knows of a good alternative please leave a message.

What have they done to the formulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Recently took delivery of this from iHerb. Expected the usual full-bodied sweet taste, instead got a bitter chemical flavour. I will not be buying this again - having been faithful to the nunaturals pure white stevia for the last two years I am really disappointed.

Totally changed - for the worse.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has totally changed. No longer is it the best Stevia we have ever used. Originally purchased for it's no aftertaste and super sweetness. Now has aftertaste. Not worth it.

NuNaturals & Now stevia products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The last NuNatural pure stevia in the 1 oz. container is a joke. It isn't fit for human consumption. This makes $40.00 worth of stevia I have thrown away. I don't feel I can trust any of these companies to actually put in the container what is printed on the label!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reformulated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is no longer the same great sweetener. Good bye NuNaturals.

What happened!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought I had found the best stevia, sweet, no aftertaste and no bitterness. Now ordered second time and its changed to bland and bitter. Really dissapointed.

NuNaturals, NuStevia Pure White Stevia Extract, 1 oz (28 g) (NNS-00152) 4231

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This last batch was really bad. Wasted my money...hopefully I will find another product. It was good while it lasted...but the new formula has a lot to be desired..why mess up a good thing.

Excellent, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, but i've had quite a disappointment with it when I opened the bottle : it was filled only to one third ! It is all the more frustrating that a small bottle like this lasts months and months. I use it mainly for my morning coffee. I will reorder, and I hope it won't happen again.

Not So Good

Posted by Peachroses on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sweetness of this product is insufficient and is very weak compared to KAL Stevia powder I used to buy from iherb. Unfortunately iherb doesn't stock it anymore, so this was my choice based on reviews of others. Sadly, I have to use NuNaturals 8 to 9 times more than KAL, thus making it prohibitively costly.

1 2