I don't know anymore...

Posted by Chocolicious on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how to feel about this product anymore. The bottle is different (but that is not what bothers me), is transparent and has little holes on the top, which are useless because they expel more product than the one you really need, even if you are very careful, more product will come out of them than the 1/64 part of a teaspoon you need, and even if they are closed, if you store the bottle in horizontal position, product filters through the little gaps of the lid, it may look that is not a lot but considering that 1 serving is 1/64 of a teaspoon, we are talking about maybe 3 or 4 servings gone. Another thing it annoyed me is the fact that it contains 'other ingredients: natural flavours' and it says it's pure, so it's NOT pure! And they don't even specify what kind of natural flavours are. That is why I am giving this product 3 stars. I wanted pure stevia extract, and I got stevia extract with unspecified natural flavourings instead, and the bottle is cheap and botchy (I think they should add aswell a measuring 1/64 minispoon).

Ok, but hard to dispense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

see title

not the same

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

NuNaturals has changed the supplier of this product and it has changed. It is 'fluffier'... The container is filled more, but the product is less intense, so you need to use what seems like more (by volume) to get the same weight and same sweetness. It'll take some testing to find the right amount to use now.

Little disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product is fine but they should have included a 1/64 tsp spoon

NuStevia

Posted by 5lanvianvil on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This one tastes better than others that I’ve bought, and I appreciate the fact that the strange aftertaste is tiny, almost unnoticeable (another brands leave an unpleasant aftertaste which I don’t like). However I give it 3 stars because the way to remove the aftertaste is not clearly detailed. Esta tiene mejor sabor que otras que he comprado, lo que más valoro es que ese sabor extraño del final es muy pequeño o casi imperceptible (otras marcas dejan un sabor que no me agrada). Le doy 3 estrellas porque no se especifica con detalle la forma de disminuir el amargor.

Ummm,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was really hoping for better tasting Stevia since I had heard so much good about it. It was just ok, not great...

very sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is so sweet and will last a while. Great for many things.