Quantity: Less is more!

Posted by Reviewer1516321 on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you refer to a sugar/stevia conversion chart while baking, I would actually use a bit less than is recommended, or would not exclusively use stevia to sweeten them (half stevia/half other sweetener). I found that when I used just this stevia to sweeten a muffin recipe, the muffins had too much of a stevia aftertaste - somewhat bitter. There's a great stevia conversion chart (stevia equivalents of sugar measurements)

The best tasting stevia without the bitter aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer3230912 on Oct 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I thought the KAL brand of stevia extract powder was the best but NuStevia has them beat. It has a higher percentage of steviosides which means a little goes a long way in terms of sweetness. I use it for all my drinking and baking needs and so should you.

genuine

Posted by 5500531769084826947 on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I decided to switch my sugar from artificial to natural ingredient,stevia. In order to choose the best, I checked reviews and bought 5 different stevia powder and liquid . And this is the best taste and the highest concentration of pure stevia among them. Very very sweet , no bitter taste. But the powder doesn't resolve immediately,which is the only one down side of this product.

Still testing...but like it so far

Posted by 5453892699517717252 on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No weird aftertaste. Pretty good.Need to sift it very well with dry ingredients or can clump easily. Lovely flavour though

Yum!

Posted by 4943948580349558148 on Oct 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the best Stevias I've had with barely any aftertaste. My only negative is there's no little doonk spoon and its very free flowing.

Need more practice to get the recipe right

Posted by Reviewer2648402 on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the cheap 5lb bags of NuStevia for years, and only bought the pure stevia because the cheap bags were out of stock. I tried using one eighth as much - (4gm instead of 30gm)in a recipe, but it didn't taste the same. Probably 5gm would be about right, and I'll try that next time.

Needing a better sweetener

Posted by 5356034176617325271 on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was trying Stevia for the first time. I have been satisfied with the taste and this product lasts a long time as you don't need much for a sweetener. However, I do not know what natural flavors means on the ingredients.

same as others

Posted by Reviewer3361424 on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This brand used to be one of the best,but now it is just the same as others.It used to have a greater sweetening capacity.But it's fine otherwise.

low consumption

Posted by Sholik on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No scoop, so I do not advise taking. as well as favorable price, the taste is normal, but the choice made ​​in favor of the KAL

good stevia product

Posted by Reviewer1864805 on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No bitter aftertaste that I notice in the quantities that I use. I don't really like things overly sweet and I combine it with Erythritol so I don't need much.

1 2