Best Stevia I have ever tried.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

..and I have tried a lot.. has absolutely no bitterness and the best sweet flavour, cannot compare the quality to any other! Thanks

NuStevia Pure Indeed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have to assume that this product is pure like it says because it is really sweet. Sometimes a tiny bit is too much. I haven't baked with it yet, but everything I have used it in so far has turned out perfectly sweet, no bitterness. Will probably last me a lifetime--and what a great value.

feedback

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good service\ product as discribed

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand the best taste-wise.I'm pleased with this product.It will last us forever

I like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will order this again and again.

Liked The Product Better Before

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

NuNaturals changed the formula, and it is no longer a spoonful of Nustevia for a spoonful of sugar. In fact, sweetness is now so concentrated that using the loose powder is difficult. It's so easy to oversweeten it. I liked it better before. It's still the best Stevia I have tried.

Was good before, no good now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'd previously bought the 1 lb container for my wife - was the best Stevia of anything she'd tried. So this time bought the 2.2 lb packet after getting through the 1 lb in 9 months. However, this is nothing like the previous - different colour, not very sweet, with a strange bitterish taste slightly reminiscent of candy-floss and pop-corn. I'm currently requesting a refund - a lot of money to waste when my wife refuses to use it.

NuNaturals, Pure NuStevia Extract -- A Great Sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We are very happy with your product, NuNaturals Pure NuStevia Extract, in helping us have sweets without the harmful effects of corn syrup or refined sugar. Used in the right amounts, it sweetens without after-taste, and is great for our health. Thank you!

1 2 3