NuStevia Tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm mostly pleased with this product. However, there is a residue left in the bottom of the cup that I find unpleasant. I have to remember not to drink the very last of my coffee or tea to avoid it. The very reasonable price though keeps it an option for me.

stevia tablet review

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

The goods arrived promptly .The tablets are very quick dissolving if mixed with the hot water first. There is a little residue at the bottom of the cup but nothing more than usual with these type of tablet.I will be ordering these again

Great for on the go, no sugar alcohols.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

Melts fast and easy even in iced drinks, easy to break into smaller pieces. A little chalky not a problem for me. No sugar alcohols (great).I like the flavor, most presweetened products are way to sweet for me.

Nu Stevia Tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with these...great for taking about in a handbag and delivers the needed sweetness!

Best sweetener I ever tasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pros: Great taste, all natural, no negative side effects, good for diabetics - in short, Stevia is the obvious replacement for sugar. Cons: Welll, they do last long, but they're still a bit pricey I think. Hence the 4 stars instead of 5. Also they leave a tiny amount of residue on the bottom of your cup. Conclusion: I'm sticking with the NuStevia tabs, gotta have'em - also, I want to try out some of the other products in the series, like something for baking cakes and cookies.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it as my daily coffee drink.

not very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bit of sludge

Me gusta mucho

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta mucho este producto. Lo utilizo a diario y me agrada que endulza pero apenas se nota sabor a regaliz.

Not as expected but it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Before i was ordering stevia powder in sticks from NuTaturals and it was much better - powder would dissolve in tea and i'd not notice it except for the changed taste. But Tablets leave some white powder i the tea not dissolved and it doesnt taste the same as for me. It is more convenient to use tablets but next time i will order sticks again. Moreover sticks are good for cooking :)

Dissolve too Quickly

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on July 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

My mom don't really like it.

1 2 3