What's happened to NuNaturals stevia?

Posted by OziGaba on Aug 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am using this brand of stevia for a long time. It tastes good and the price was good. However the quality has changed IMHO about a year ago, unfortunately it is not the same as it was before. Both the sweetness and the taste is somehow different. I have to use more than double the amount now as I used to. And it is the same with the powder formula from NuNaturals.

Didn't dissolve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love NuNaturals products, but this one does not dissolve in coffee.

BEST OF ALL STEVIA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried multiple brands of Stevia over the years and this is the BEST of all of them.

this product dissolves very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These tablets dissolve quickly and taste just like sugar.

Yep love these tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

, flavours good, leaves a little residue but nothing to complain about. Dissolve easily. I get these all the time.

Xx

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Muy buen producto

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

best sweetener that has no after taste

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It tastes sweet and nice. Only one tablet is enough to sweeten a cup. I'll buy it again and in fact I've recommended it to all my family.

Best sweetener ever !

Posted by BettyF on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried other stevia products in the past too but since I tried the NuStevia, I didn't need to try another. It's the best sweetener I've found, doesn't leave an after taste, dissolves very quickly into your drink and it's very affordable. I find that half a tab is enough for my cup of coffee (150 ml), which makes the bottle last forever ! This is a must have for me, I always make sure I have 1-2 bottles of NuStevia in my house, just in case.

Awesome! Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a lot of Stevia sweetener products. This is the only one I have liked - both the packets and the tablets. It is sweet without the bitter aftertaste. The tablets are so easy to carry in my purse, I just put them in a pill box and have them for my tea and coffee on the go.