My favorit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Going to buy it again and again

NuNaturals NuStevia Quick Dissolve Tabs Are Great to carry for eating out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought these tabs to use in coffee & tea when eating out. They fill the bill - clean, sweetness without a bitter aftertaste. I am sold on these!

great

Posted by Fantasy on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sweet and nice, still it left some residue in the bottom of my tea cup. But then again you can't have it all if you're going sugar-free:) So, great product to have at home or to bring in your purse for hot drinks.

NuNaturals, NuStevia Quick Dissolve Tabs, 150

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Purchased product when my sugar pills ran out and product was all I could find in Stevia line. Returned to my own area and could not find them here. Contacted firm on internet. I only use one pill for coffee ground white, two for plunger coffee black, They are extremely economical, as opposed to what I previously used. No sediment. I purchased them on a fabulous special, and the despatch/arrival times were within a week. The free chocolate drink was wholesome, and I used one pill also. Cheers, thank you kindly.

best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Same as above but I use the tablets in my coffee. Also price is great.

great portable sweenter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love nunaturals stevia. it has the best taste and these tabs are great to take when you eat out.

stevia tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

natural taste

The best tasting stevia I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly surprised at how good this stevia tastes - I cannot tell the difference between this and sugar or Splenda and have already ordered some more. It dissolves very easily and, though it leaves a little (cellulose) sediment at the bottom of the cup, I got used to this very quickly and have no problems with it. As a bonus, I find that half a tablet (easy to break) is about the sweetness of a good sized teaspoon of sugar, so it works out quite economically for me, as I only use half a tablet in a cup of tea or coffee.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it but not with coffee.

from Latvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Not bitter at all and disolve right away. If you are trying to minimize sugar intake, this is product for you !