Tastes ok, but not sweet enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stevia is watery, not at all a "syrup" or anywhere near as thick as the NOW stevia glycerite, which I've used for years. I was attracted to the price for such a large bottle. It has some floaty white things at the bottom, which I'm not sure about and have never seen before. The taste is fine, like other liquid stevia products, but it is not strong, about 1:1 to sugar. Pure stevia is 300X sweeter than sugar and with the other brands of liquid extracts, I've only needed 4-5 drops for 1 tsp. of sugar sweetness. With this product, I am shaking the bottle vigorously and can't seem to put enough to get the appropriate amount of sweetness... Not really a savings, but still an OK product. I probably won't buy again though.

My favourite sweetener on keto

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

The best sweetener I've found for Keto. I've used it in many dishes and it really adds a nice sweetness to them. A word of warning, if you add too much it will get a powdery bitter aftertaste, but with how strong it is, you just need to use a light hand, 2 or 3 drops is PLENTY.

Great Price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great price, thanks!

this product makes using stevia especially in drinks like koolaide very easy and quick

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the convenience of a simple syrup made from stevia its premade and very easy to use

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried this product several months ago and love it. went to repurchase and the store no longer had item, so I found this site. Fast delivery .

Great replacement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

When you would like a simple syrup and don't want to boil down a lot of sugar, this is really good. The stevia taste is minimal, and it mixes/dissolves instantly in cold or hot liquids, yogurt, whatever. A very handy addition to the kitchen.

Great product

Posted by nzreviewer on February 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

Just what I've been looking for - a sugar-free syrup without artificial sweeteners, love it!

Great product

Posted by jehanneclemens on October 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great tasty product

VERY Sweat!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste better than other brands. I recommend starting ez and adding as you taste first so you don't get it too sweet