Includes sugar be warned!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of this 'sugar replacement' but am extremely unhappy to realise that it includes 'maltodextron' or SUGAR! Which completely defeats the purpose of this amazing super food. Such a shame.

WARNING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Contains Maltodextrin!! Which causes insulin spike worse than sugar!! POINTLESS AND DECEIVING!!

Awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I read the reviews and ordered this product. I'm surprised that others say that it has no bitterness because thats what I've noticed the most. It also never sweetens enough and if you add more than the recommended one packet the bitterness is unbearable. iherb is a great service but this product is a disappointment. I wish I knew which stevia product had minimal bitterness so that I can order it.

nustevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

hope that iherb can bring in Lakanto SWEETENER TIS GOOD FOR OUR BODY !!!!

Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed with NuStevia. I had not tried stevia before and was hoping that it would be a good sugar substitute but it has an overwhelming flavor that completely changed the flavor of my coffee.

For Hong Kong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very bitter, taste not good and never buy it again.

terrible taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

terrible taste, never buy again!

prefer to use liquid type..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This one still has bitter taste and very much like artificial sweetner. Whole family didn't like it. I should try liquid type stevia next time.

not always the same quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I buy one some months ago to try it was very nice i order again three and it was not good not sweet i will like to order again but one box per time is was not the same

Didn't like the taste but my mom did

Posted by danazfavo on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I kept hearing from people that it tastes like sugar but it really had a strong artificial taste My mom tried it and liked it so she will be using it.

1 2 3