Beware of carbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The taste of this product is sweet without any bitterness so it is excellent in that way. I've used this mainly with hot beverages and it is perfect with black tea, with coffee it works but not as well. However, this is not pure stevia but it has maltodextrin so the carb count is 1 gram per serving. If you are carb sensitive you might consider pure stevia products instead.

NuNaturals, Nu Stevia White Stevia Powder, 100 packets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taste good. But has to state on the package that it must be refrigerated. It becomes hard in the packets.

bad after taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

has after taste, otherwise the taste is ok

I have tasted better 🤔

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is not the best stevia sweetener as I thought based on other reviews. The search for the best continues. it has a sickening sweetness mixed with bitterness. It's not the one for me.

taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

taste good

still getting used to the taste of this one

Posted by shaishaimoon on Jan 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have one review to Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Natural Stevia Sweetener, 4 oz (115 g) in which also mentioned this NuNatural stevia 100 packets : i used to add agave to my coffee every morning. switch to stevia coz it's likely more healthier sweetner. for the first several times my coffee was tasted weird like chemicals but now the weird taste fades out and i'm feeling good with it. I also buy NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 100 Packets for being used outside. this one tastes more weird & chemical if add one packet. if half, it's acceptable. of coz the coffee may have little bit sweet taste and even too light but better than weird. i'm still getting used to the packet one.

no sabe bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

no sabe a nada

Can't replace the sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste and after-taste is not really good. Make my beverage taste weird. So I use 1/2 sugar with some stevia powder.

Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I might not used to it but seems weird taste

not sure

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i am using this as sugar replacement in my favorite drinks (coffee, tea or cocoa). verdict: for me this leaves a sweet after taste in my mouth. in terms of taste bud, this gets bad rating. in terms of acting like sugar when it is not, i doesn't fare well either. nevertheless, i am not going back on sugar.

1 2 3 4