Bye bye artificial sweeteners.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used all types of sweeteners, artificial and natural...this is a great find and this brand is without a doubt the best. No aftertaste. Works well in cereal, shakes, tea....etc. Try it.

Best I've Had

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite Stevia so far -- much better to the NOW brand. Mixes well and the taste is great. I get the 1000 packets just because it is so much more cost effective. I haven't tried some of the other brands such as Sweet Leaf -- but not really motivated to since they are more expensive.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this sweetener. It's great to bring along in my purse to sweeten my coffee or tea on the road. I don't use sugar or any other artificial sweeteners at all. I have been using this brand for over four years.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a long time. This is the only Stevia product for me. I use to sweeten coffee, cold cereal with fruit, etc. I haven't tried it for cooking yet though. I really like this product. Thank you for making it.

Great price, good taste

Posted by MattCHK on November 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Big box, lasts a long time. Good tasting pure stevia. Recommended.

Sweet and no After taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm pleased with this product. It beats refined white sugar any day..

The best!

Posted by Lilly88888888 on December 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best sweetener I've tasted!

Good substitute for both sugar and aspartate

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

As a result of sampling aspartate, saccharin and splenda with my daily coffee, I settled many years ago on aspartate as the best-tasting sugar substitute. But then recently, I came upon the writings of a number of nutritionists, all of whom criticized aspartate and nearly all of whom recommended stevia as a substitute. First, I dropped some directly on my tongue and I did find the taste to be pleasant. The I tried it with my daily 16oz of coffee, and I liked that, too. Whereas I needed 3 packets of aspartate, with Nustevia I need only 2 packets to get the level of sweetness that I desire. So it's Goodbye aspartate! and Hello Nustevia! for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

This brand of Stevia is really great. There is no aftertaste at all. It is comparable to Splenda, which is what I used before. The only issue with the packets for me was that one whole packet was way too sweet for a mug of coffee, so I had to use half. I think I will buy the powder in the future so I can measure it out myself. Other than that, this is an awesome natural sweetner. I will be using again.

Great substitute for sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

tiny bags it easy. Great product