Bitter,bitter,bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bitter,bitter,bitter

Health Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used the enough to rate it yet.

Maybe its good, but not for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe it's me bot used to Stevia, but in my opinion I did NOT like using this in my tea, baking or cooking. The taste was like fake, weird sugar. I even felt sick after drinking tea. I tried different potions just in case it was me using too much or too little of it in food/drinks, but still I didn't liked it at all. 2 stars for beeing a product that are a bit healthy compared to sugar, and for prize. And the box was big aswell, would last for long even if I actually used this every day. Will of course not buy again.

No After-taste - but be warned

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have to use stevia instead of sugar but the previous stevias I've used leave a funky aftertaste. However, this stevia may taste better but you can be sure that the manufacturers would've needed to do something nasty (in the processing - i.e with other chemicals) to remove the aftertaste as well as added Maltodextrin, which is a simple carbohydrate derived from wheat and corn (Google it). It's also used to 'bulk' out the product. You will find that you need to use more of this product as a result. I prefer the Now Foods Certified Organic Stevia and only use the NuNaturals for making chocolate or other finer foods where the taste is more obvious or if I'm making something that sugar eaters are sharing with me, so not to put them off. For my green smoothies etc I will use the organic one always. Don't listen to the hype - do your research, folks :)

Was not expecting to find Maltodextrin in this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Well that is for not reading properly before buying. I thought this product was a blend of Stevia and Erythritol but not Maltodextrin.

Bitter aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Baked cookies with it and the kids spat them out...agave nectar is much better.

begorca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I buy stevia powder from Puritan's Pride I only need 1/8th teaspoon in my coffee - - - with yours I need 1/2 teaspoon or 4 times as much.

Not sweet enough fot my tast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I found it to be considerably less sweet than expected. Next time I will buy the 100% pure Stevia extract.

sweet stuff