Best taste, but beware!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The good news is there's a no-carbohydrate variety. However, this product contains 1 gm of maltodextrin per serving. Maltodextrin is a carbohydrate with one of the highest glycemic values of any food - 137! I will no longer purchase this product because I use more than one serving when I use it, which means a greater spike in glucose and insulin levels. Because the GI value is so high, this causes the same effect as eating any other sugar-laden food. How ironic is this, but unfortunately it's very true. Go for the no-carbohydrate variety.

good product, but I can't keep from breathing it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite, for ease of use and packaging. However, when I spoon it out, so much gets into the air, even when I hold my breath and spoon very carefully, that I have switched to the individual packets. They seem to use a more granular structure,

Be very careful not to add too much

Posted by HealthyBelliesHappyKids on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This stevia needs to be used very sparingly and I am still struggling to get it exactly right. I prefer Liquid Vanilla Stevia but when I don't want to have any vanilla flavour I do use this one with good results.

package is late

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

still haven't gotten box. not happy about that you have alway gotten it here within 2 or 3 days now it has change.

Diluted stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is OK, but now I see why it this product is so cheap: the stevia extract is so "diluted" that, in order to feel its taste, you need a teaspoon of it. This is a lot of sweetener if you ask me. I preferred the "no-carbs blend" from this same brand, which is way more intense: concentrated stevia without the adulterating stuff.

NuNaturals, NuStevia White Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

NuNaturals, NuStevia White Stevia...haven't tried it yet but plan to use it this weekend

good sweetness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good sweetener, but unfortunately it contains maltodextrin :(

Stevia Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought this would be much sweeter.There seems to be a lot of different sweetnesses out there,like choosing your phone company.It's ok once I pile it up a bit more,but it wasn't what I was expecting.

To sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

To sweet for me

Does the job...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't taste very nice. Not very similar to normal sugar.

1 2