Lynn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product would be perfect if not for the addition of maltodextrin.

Reformulated less than 1/2 as sweet as a year ago.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The old product was fantastic. Unfortunately this new product is less than half as sweet making it more than twice as expensive for the same thing we bought a year ago. In effect what we purchased a year ago is now costing more than $170for the same amount (iherb is still the least pricey). Not exactly sure why nu naturals would do that; I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt but at this point I'm looking for a new type of Stevia. Currently we've tried Stevia in the raw which I don't care for as well, but I'm making it work.

White Stevia powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting, except wish it didn't have any maltodextrin in it.

Beats sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We use about 1/4 teaspoon where we would normally use 3 tsp of sugar. With a very few foods I notice the very slightest aftertaste. No sugar swings.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We recently purchased this stevia and found it much easier to work with than a previous order (from another company). It is not as concentrated, but also doesn't have too strong an after taste. It is also a bit more granular than the other which is VERY powdery, making it easier to work with. The only reason it is not five stars is because it is not quite sugar and we haven't learned to cook with it yet. Thank you!

mb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Container could be more user friendly, otherwise nice taste and consistancy.

Size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like the bigger 5LB size. Do not need to order as often.

good buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses a lot of sweetener and this is the best buy I have found. He likes it a lot. I don't like as much sweetener and prefer the stevia liquid drops.

stevia powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for my product, arrived really quick..glad didnt pay any extra tax...great alternative to sugar, great taste...

Great Sugar Replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying to improve my eating habits by eliminating sugar, and I am very excited I found this product. I am a cheesecake lover and found this no Carb/sugar version and using the White Stevia Powder for cooking was awesome. The best part is that do not have large quantities (after 2 attempts at making my cheesecake, I finally found the perfect amount to use), it is sweeter than regular sugar and therfore you need less. I will definetly buy tis product again

1 2