The sweetest diabetic friend I know with no extra calories consumed to go.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this sugar alternative hands down. It does what it's described will do. It is bitter free, natural, calorie free, twice the strength of sugar cane so half the strength of other sugar substitutes is used and it is so easy to use in my baking and cooking. I can substitute the sugar in any recipe I have chosen so far. It doesn't take long to learn what dose is required when using it in preparation of any recipe. Because I have diabetes in the family I know I am at risk myself so finding a product like this the "Stevia" in a Powdered concentrate is already to use. It is not only affordable but a far healthier choice in comparison to the others which are linked to cancer causing agents used to process the substitues. But the best thing of all for me is I don't have to forego my yummy sweet treats and it tastes soo good. Thankyou

Great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this NuNaturals stevia almost exlusively instead of sugar. This is a great value in a 5 pound bag. It is the same Non-bitter, zero calorie powder sold in 4oz and 12 oz sizes.

NuStevia is the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We have tried so many stevia brands and NuStevia tastes the best. I have recommended it to many, and they love it! My family makes lemonade everyday with it. I am so glad we are switching to stevia instead of sugar or calorie free sweeteners.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Use it to cook, bake and anything else. No bitter after taste.

So excited to find this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using NuNaturals Nustevia for a while now, but was trying to find a more economical place to purchase it. I found this site and thought it might be too good to be true. I placed the order anyway around 11 or 12 in the morning. The very next day, it was on my door step. Now, I do live in the same state that it was shipped from, but that means that they had to mail it out the same day that I placed my order, too!! I love the product! Quality is great! But I also love the fast service!!

СТЕВИЯ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОДУКТ! НЕ ВРЕДНЫЙ КАК САХАР, ОЧЕНЬ СЛАДКИЙ, НЕТ ГОРЬКОГО ПРИВКУСА, КАК У САХАРОЗАМЕНИТЕЛЕЙ. МОЖНО ДОБАВЛЯТЬ ВЕЗДЕ! И В КАШИ, ЧАЙ, ВЫПЕЧКУ И ТВОРОГ! ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОДУКТ! ОЧЕНЬ ДОВОЛЬНА И ЛЮБЛЮ ЕГО!!! еСЛИ БУДЕТ ЦЕНА НИЖЕ - БУДУ БРАТЬ БОЛЬШЕ!!!

NuNaturals.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you want a natural sugar that is not bitter and is very sweet, this is what you want.

Its all we use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best stevia sweetner that I have used. The whole family loves it!

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is really a great price and really taste good. try it you well like it and it dosen't have a after taste.

NuStevia, white stevia powder 5 lbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE USED NUSTEVIA POWDER FOR SOMETIME, I AM A DIABETIC. BUYING A LARGE AMOUNT SAVES MONEY. NUSTIVIA POWDER IS VERY GOOD TASTING SMOOTH NO BITE, WORKS WELL WHEN COOKING OR IN THE BLENDER.