Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the second order of NuStevia 5 lbs from iHerb. The first was ordered about two years ago. We have given it away in sandwich bags, hoping that friends would like it enough to buy it and use it instead of sugar or artificial sweetener. At first we were concerned about shelf life, but that proved to not be a problem. Also iHerb is an excellent place to shop.

Best Stuff Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Had it before, love it.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy little packets but buying in bulk saves a lot,nice alternative to sugar

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting stevia i have found and in bulk is an excellent price.

Great Bulk Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have not opened the 5# bag as of yet, as I am using a 12 oz carton first which I had purchased previously. However, I look for it to be a super great product as it is the same as I am already using in the smaller container...and what a buy at $47!!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used NuNaturals white stevia powder for about a year now. For me, it is quite sweet and doesn't have the aftertaste so common in stevia products. And iHerb has, by far, the best price for the 5 pound bag.

Repeat Satisfied Buyer

Posted by GregPratt on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After a trial and error period to learn the right amount of NuNaturals Stevia in each recipe, I became quite pleased with this product. I'm now a longtime buyer who purchases the 5 lbs bag once or twice a year. Desired sweetness varies with each person, but here are two examples that work for me: Sweetened Beverage: two and 1/2 teaspoon Stevia per half gallon of water replaces sugar. I mix this with pure (unsweetened) pomegranate concentrate. I use 3 Tbs of Jarrow Formulas, PomeGreat, Pomegranate, 4x Juice Concentrate. After an adjustment period, this drink replaced my use of diet soda. Low Calorie Frozen Desert: four-1/2 to five teaspoons Stevia per six cups of mixture replaces sugar For the mixture I use: 6 cups skim or 1% milk 1 tablespoon good quality vanilla extract or 5 teaspoons sugar free cocoa 1 Cup fat free Dry Milk 4-1/2 to 5 teaspoons Stevia 1 teaspoon Guar Gum (iHerb sells it) Whisk together dry ingredients; whisk in liquid; refrigerate until cold; stir into ice cream maker and run until volume reaches 1/2 gallon and consistency is soft-serve. Transfer to freezer for 1/2 hour. Best to eat right away. Remaining dessert will freeze rock solid in your freezer, so it requires some defrosting on your counter or in a microwave.

Great Product at a Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using NuStevia,for serveral years and have been purchasing from a health food store. I think it is a great product, and now I can purchase it at a great price.

the right sweetener and nothing unwanted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

took awhile to find a source for the right stevia produce at the right price. thank you I will look to you first for this type of purchase in the future.

Love the Stevia.