Great for baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gives a nice vanilla taste for cakes, desserts etc

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia Alcohol Free is a Delicious flavor for shakes

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First of all NuNaturals is the best-tasting liquid stevia I have found and does not have a weird aftertaste. I use the vanilla-flavored stevia to make shakes. The recipe I use is as follows: Ingredients: -1 cup of cold, organic, full-cream milk (or you can substitute with cold coconut, almond or rice milk) -1/2-1 cup of frozen blueberries or strawberries -6-8 drops of vanilla stevia Steps: Blend together in a bullet blender. Serve and enjoy!

I use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This in everything!

Best Sweetener Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting sweetener I've tried, and I don't need to look any further as it doesn't need to get better than this. I'm excited to try out the other flavors like the cinnamon. There's no nasty aftertaste as there usually is with Stevia. I use it in my coffee, tea, and smoothies so far. My very picky family has switched over to using this instead of regular sugar (husband, teenagers and toddler).

My first bottle of stevia.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

And i like it alot :) Find it very sweet, and i use it in many things :)

The best Stevia product ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these Stevia drops. I use them in my coffee and tea and now I don't even miss sugar. I use 4 drops in replace of 1 tsp in my drinks. I also use it in tomato sauces, smoothies and anything I would use sugar for except for baking. The Vanilla Stevia is the closest to sugar.

Stevia with the most natural Bourbon Vanilla Flavour

Posted by NatureLove on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nunatural provides a very natural vanilla taste which allows me to ommit extra vanilla extract for cakes, ice cream and tea/coffee. For people with a candida condition it is especially valuable as this product is alcohol free. Best sugar alternative ever. Thanks so much.

Ny weetener of ch0ice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

15 drops sets up my cup of coffee for perfect enjoyment. Not sugary-sweet--if you wsnt that, get your blood vessels rattled with hfca. (high fructose corn syrup)

Use this in everything!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

NuNaturals is the perfect sweetener. Not too overpowering, but is strong enough to sweeten cookies, oatmeal, protein shakes, etc.

Good!

Posted by marjaana on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this in my coffee and it's really good! No weird side taste.