Good vanilla flavour, but has an artificial aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only requires 2-4 drops for the equivalent of around 1 tsp of sugar, so 1 bottle will last quite a while

This is pretty good. I prefer sweetleaf though

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought this was going to be better than sweetleaf because of the reviews, but I actually prefer sweetleaf vanilla creme. I like Nustevia's vanilla too! I've used them both and sometimes I add both to smoothies. :)

so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

no aftertaste. it's convenient to use.

Not so sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find the wisdom brand sweeter, with less drops needed.

Great brand of stevia, not an especially strong vanilla flavour

Posted by Umbridge on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I never notice much of a flavour from these flavoured stevia drops (not just this brand, but others I have tried as well). It's probably because I don't use that much, so perhaps if you use a lot you will get a stronger vanilla flavour. Otherwise, this is a great, high quality stevia with no bitter aftertaste.

Lovely

Posted by Pauliina on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In coffee or any drinks or mixed with desserts or my favourite, natural youghurt.

good stevia product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This Stevia doesn't seem to have a bitter aftertaste, at least in the quantities that I use. While the vanilla scent in the bottle is strong, I don't find that it contributes any flavor to my food because I use so little stevia.

great for baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this was my first trial of nuNaturals stevia products and I do like it. I have only used some drops in my morning smoothie and also in my chocolatey tea in the evening and it gave a great flavour!

Nice

Posted by Norwegianchick on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The strange thing about this one is that it smells really strongly of alcohol, but it tastes great. I've had no problem with bitter aftertaste either.

Yammy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best new products that I've bought for a long time. It's tasty. It's good especially in drinks and in milkproducts like youghurt. No sidetastes!

1 2 3