love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Use it all of the time, in smoothies, lattes, etc. This brand is really good, only one I buy now.

wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

mixes with cherry concentrate and water for a perfect drink!

use instead of sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it in my coffee and hot chocolate.

The best tasting Stevia in the world!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it, used it for years and wont use any other

Tasting good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

2 drops for a medium latte. And I use it combined with other sugars in baking too. Because of its strength I add this first - until "suficcient vanilla taste" and then add other sugars to "sufficient sweetness".

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used this Stevia for a few years now and prefer it over other brands.. No aftertaste. Easy to carry in my purse.

Great in our coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We use this in our coffee with a square of 90 Lindt Chocolate & fat free half & half! Tastes like an ice cream desert!!

Best-tasting stevia I've ever had 5/5

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Out of 6 stevia products I've tried, this is the most delicious. My #1 pick on iherb!

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was my first try of liquid stevia - much nicer than powdered stevia with no yucky aftertaste. This one is very nice to sweeten yoghurt, desserts etc. The vanilla flavour is mild and not overpowering, so you may like to add more vanilla if you really want a vanilla taste. Only problem is the liquid dries around the bottleneck and the lid becomes difficult to undo - need to keep wiping it off. The dropper is a very useful way of dispensing. Will order again.

great taste of vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this vanilla stevia has a great taste of natural vanilla. as it has alcohol in it, I only use it for baking or cooking so that the alcohol evaporates.