Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used this Stevia for a few years now and prefer it over other brands.. No aftertaste. Easy to carry in my purse.

Great in our coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We use this in our coffee with a square of 90 Lindt Chocolate & fat free half & half! Tastes like an ice cream desert!!

Best-tasting stevia I've ever had 5/5

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Out of 6 stevia products I've tried, this is the most delicious. My #1 pick on iherb!

не горчит

Posted by larikova on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Вкусный, ароматный сахзам. И в отличие от всех стевий - не горчит!

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was my first try of liquid stevia - much nicer than powdered stevia with no yucky aftertaste. This one is very nice to sweeten yoghurt, desserts etc. The vanilla flavour is mild and not overpowering, so you may like to add more vanilla if you really want a vanilla taste. Only problem is the liquid dries around the bottleneck and the lid becomes difficult to undo - need to keep wiping it off. The dropper is a very useful way of dispensing. Will order again.

great taste of vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this vanilla stevia has a great taste of natural vanilla. as it has alcohol in it, I only use it for baking or cooking so that the alcohol evaporates.

Like this.

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this but I did not recall or distinguish the "singing dog vanilla" difference. Good old vanilla.

Good TASTE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this!!!

best liquid stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle, I love this in my coffee, chai or matcha green tea. Subtle, natural vanilla flavor and no bitter after taste.

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Vanilla Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love Love Love! I keep a bottle at home and one in my purse for when I order coffee at a restaurant. All of the NuNaturals Stevia products are delicious...WITH NO BITTER AFTER TASTE!