Like this.

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on February 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this but I did not recall or distinguish the "singing dog vanilla" difference. Good old vanilla.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this!!!

best liquid stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle, I love this in my coffee, chai or matcha green tea. Subtle, natural vanilla flavor and no bitter after taste.

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Vanilla Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love Love Love! I keep a bottle at home and one in my purse for when I order coffee at a restaurant. All of the NuNaturals Stevia products are delicious...WITH NO BITTER AFTER TASTE!

The best Vanilla Stevia!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on March 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I actually compared this product with SweetLeaf's Vanilla creme. To be honest, I've never been a fan of flavoured stevia products. I prefer to use natural flavours. I also tried some of the "soda" flavoured stevia by SweetLeaf. The whole family thought they tasted awful and like artificial sweeteners. That said, I was shocked when I found myself loving the taste of this Nunaturals Alcohol-Free Vanilla stevia. 20 drops in 500ml of carbonated water makes a delicious vanilla-cream soda with no funny taste! NuNaturals uses Singing Dog Vanilla. You can even smell the difference between the SweetLeaf and NuNaturals vanilla stevia brands. NuNaturals Vanilla is the clear winner here! I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes real good!

Use it daily

Posted by Lisabogg on November 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfect sweetener in my coconut Thai tea. My favorite!

liquid stevia with vanilla extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried EVERY form of stevia, it has an after taste I just find offensive. This was my last try..... It's GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

is good stuff. So tasty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Vanilla Stevia I have tried!