amazing

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I spent the first day I wore this doing sweaty, stinky home renovation and every person to a man told me how *good* I smelled when they got within a few feet of me. Even now - after being so tired I couldn't even shower last night - it still smells like I just applied it. This is easily the best natural deodorant I've ever used. Yes, it's a little on the expensive side, but it's worth it. I've been a huge fan of NH products for years and I think this just become my favourite one :)

the best natural deodorant Ive ever tried

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on Jul 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this for about two months and cycle to work for 90 minutes a day in 80 degrees, and I never felt uncomfortable or had to reapply. All the other natural deodorants had failed me so I was afraid I had to keep using the aluminium loaded ones from the drugstore but this is tha bomb and smells great and not to heavy! You should really give it a try, I love most nubian heritage products and there work ethic.

one of the best organic deodorant i tried

Posted by 4943035106376538876 on Jun 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few organic deodorant and this is one of the best. the smell is really good and it lasts the whole day. even if you sweat, the deodorant will still smell good. its not sticky to use also, which is a plus!

Very good smell

Posted by 5127435747976256459 on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

And last all day ריח טוב מחזיק מעמד לכל היום

Awesome scent

Posted by 4680448597819932742 on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Both teenage daughters and i love this fragrant deoderant...the scent also holds up well doing regular routine activities of life....

El desodorante que realmente funciona

Posted by claclita on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Despues de haber probado el alvera, Kiss My Face, Natural Liquid Rock ,21st Century Health Care, Herbal Clear Naturally este es el unico que dura realmente en verano invierno y en toda epoca del año, la marca nubian heritage tiene todos sus productos buenos! al fin encontre el desodorante natural que realmente protege!

Excellent!!

Posted by luxaslast7 on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The best deodorant Ive ever had! Smells so nice n natural!! The smells last longer! Im gonna stick into this deodorant forever!!

Natural Deodorant

Posted by Naomii on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I found this deodorant to be a lovely experience. Smells delightful, and feels so smooth when applying. It does not stain clothing, but I fear that in the summer it may not provide efficient coverage. I will continue to use it at other times of the year though :-)

Okay product

Posted by Cressie on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant is okay, I think. Smell is quite strong and flowery but fresh. It lasts quite well but I think I will try other Nubian Heritage's deodorants later.

Felt like I applied glue on my pits!

Posted by 5045513223414243616 on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought based on rave reviews but stayed sticky and wet the entire day and night! So sticky it actually left creases on my pits even after scrubbing with body scrub! The scent is exactly the same as Nivea's whitening smooth skin roll on (when I used to use toxic deos).; it's nice but hardly natural smelling. I've bought at least 10 natural deos and the best natural deos by far for me are 1. Kiss My Face Peaceful Patchouli and 2. Crystal Body Pomegranate. Schmidt pots , not the stick versions, are very good too but only if you have extra time as it needs to be warmed in your fingers first before applying. Glue I said! Not even a star if possible!