Dries out my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because of the high rating. To be honest, I wasn't quite as happy as everyone else. Since I started to use it, my pores have become more visible. It dries out my skin so bad that smoothness has now gone. Yes acnes might have been decreased but I have other skin troubles now so I guess this is now for everyone...

Ingredients...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was my HOLY GRAIL, but after they refurbished the cover, you can see for yourself- THE INGREDIENTS ARE TRASH. the old version did NOT fave perfume and coloring. Really disappointed.

Not so good results for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I read a lot of good reviews but doesn't seem to work or do much for me. Maybe better for oily skin with blemishes. Does nothing much for my eczema skin.

Didn't really help me against acne.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got this soap like a month ago, been using it on the body and face a few times a week, acne didn't go away, got a few pimples not much, and it didn't remove one.... Also the smell doesn't stay on me and i use it properly. Doesn't fit for certain skin types, cleans nice, and it does dry you abit but it's kinda fine.

Jabón sobrevalorado

Posted by ecokat on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No entiendo porqué es tan famoso, es un jabón en barra común y corriente, no le vi nada de extraordinario. No lo puedo usar en el rostro porque es muy fuerte y me lo reseca demasiado y eso que soy de cutis graso. Lo uso en el cuerpo, tengo acné en la espalda y eczema en los brazos y las piernas y no noto que me esté ayudando en nada.

Simple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not impressed .

So and so.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am phasing out shea due to a mild latex allergy, but this one is in general nice. The scent is strong enough for that I'll have to air it outdoors for a day or 3, but after that it is quite nice. Not buying again, in spite of it smelling nice and looking cool.

nothing special

Posted by Malina on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very drying for my combo skin. Leaves dark stains everywhere, it is really annoying.

It's not my product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It makes my skin dry. It's not comfortable to use it for face or body. May be it's not my product.

drying for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it dries my skin not only on face but also on body