Dries out my skin

Posted by Reviewer2978619 on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because of the high rating. To be honest, I wasn't quite as happy as everyone else. Since I started to use it, my pores have become more visible. It dries out my skin so bad that smoothness has now gone. Yes acnes might have been decreased but I have other skin troubles now so I guess this is now for everyone...

Didn't really help me against acne.

Posted by 4961492716230369603 on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got this soap like a month ago, been using it on the body and face a few times a week, acne didn't go away, got a few pimples not much, and it didn't remove one.... Also the smell doesn't stay on me and i use it properly. Doesn't fit for certain skin types, cleans nice, and it does dry you abit but it's kinda fine.

Jabón sobrevalorado

Posted by ecokat on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No entiendo porqué es tan famoso, es un jabón en barra común y corriente, no le vi nada de extraordinario. No lo puedo usar en el rostro porque es muy fuerte y me lo reseca demasiado y eso que soy de cutis graso. Lo uso en el cuerpo, tengo acné en la espalda y eczema en los brazos y las piernas y no noto que me esté ayudando en nada.

Simple

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not impressed .

So and so.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am phasing out shea due to a mild latex allergy, but this one is in general nice. The scent is strong enough for that I'll have to air it outdoors for a day or 3, but after that it is quite nice. Not buying again, in spite of it smelling nice and looking cool.

nothing special

Posted by Malina on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very drying for my combo skin. Leaves dark stains everywhere, it is really annoying.

It's not my product

Posted by Reviewer2295562 on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It makes my skin dry. It's not comfortable to use it for face or body. May be it's not my product.

drying for me

Posted by Reviewer1058446 on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it dries my skin not only on face but also on body

It dries my skin

Posted by Santita on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant aroma to the whole bathroom! Good clean and wash the skin. Buy gifts for friends - they loved it! But this soap is best for oily and problem skin - I can not use it because it is very dries my skin.

thanx