Great soap, but it doesn't get along with white sinks!

Posted by Reviewer-Ioana on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is very good for a natural soap bar, with pleasant smell, not too perfumed, as I always prefer. Does it dry my hands? --- The answer is: Yes (each time I wash my hands, I need to use cream afterward). If I could give a note from 1 to 5 for how much this soap dries my hands (where 1=Dove, 5=Protex), I would give 3 to the African Black Soap. The only disadvantage for black soaps is that the white sinks look awful while/ after washing hands --- black soaps leave black parts...

Probably great if you like bar-soap :)

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works okay, not a huge fan of bar soap though.

Smells Nice

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product smells nice and the ingredients are natural. Well, after finish using one of it, I do not see the effects it has on my body as compared to my other shower gel which is cheaper and lasts longer. I still have acne occasionally on my back.

Niether good nor bad

Posted by 5632790750224073867 on Dec 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have combi-oily skin with acne, red spots and everyday pimples. I've been using this soap for 2 weeks everyday (morning and evening). It removes make-up very good,even bb cream. I can't say it makes my skin healthier, After washing my skin is smooth, clean, but the soap doesn't effect on my pimples and redness. It makes my face dry and tightens a lot. I started to use it in the shower. I'd love to try other soaps from Nubian Heritage

Yes, it smells good....

Posted by Reviewer2547578 on Feb 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

...but is it real??

OK product

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used it for my face. I have a combination skin with acne, blackheads and etc. Didn't notice any change in my skin breakout besides it really dried my skin. Though it cleaned my skin well. But the dryness left on my skin was unbearable

Not a miracle worker

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Don't hold your breath expecting miracles! This soap is just ok, smells very lovely and it is a bit too drying for the skin, and that's it. I believe it works better for oily skin.

Contains palm oil

Posted by Reviewer2223976 on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems many of the soap bars they sell on iherb contain palm oil. As we all know, palm oil is very controversial because they chop down rain forest to produce palm oil. I don`t think people should buy these soaps, at least not without carefully researching where the oil comes from. I feel it is impossible to rate this product. There is nothing wrong with it as a soap barn, but there might be environmental concerns! That is why I give it a 50 % score.

This one didn't work for ME.

Posted by HadarMaquillage on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to try this soap so many times because all of the good comments about how it helps people with their problem skin and make it look fresh and good. and I have a very oily skin and sometimes combinartion with lots of problems.. and this soap made my skin so DRY!!! i can't use it anymore because my skin never felt so bad. But... i will give this soap 3 stars because it cleans my 'beauty blender' so well!

very good