Great soap, but it doesn't get along with white sinks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is very good for a natural soap bar, with pleasant smell, not too perfumed, as I always prefer. Does it dry my hands? --- The answer is: Yes (each time I wash my hands, I need to use cream afterward). If I could give a note from 1 to 5 for how much this soap dries my hands (where 1=Dove, 5=Protex), I would give 3 to the African Black Soap. The only disadvantage for black soaps is that the white sinks look awful while/ after washing hands --- black soaps leave black parts...

good soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this soap because of the great reviews I read. I have been using it for almost a month and it works well on the body but I'm not seeing great results as a facial soap. I will continue to keep using it to see if I will get a better result.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good cleansing properties. But I don't like the scrubs inside.

Nothing spectacular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought because of the rave reviews and thought it might help my keratosis pilaris in my arms.... no visible difference in anything. It is definitely more moisturising than your average soap, and I like the exfoliating oats. Smell is nice, but it didn't work any wonders for me. Don't use on your face - very drying.

i dont get the hype

Posted by my-opinion-moji-utisci on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

made my skin red smell is realy nice

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

This one didn't work for ME.

Posted by HadarMaquillage on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to try this soap so many times because all of the good comments about how it helps people with their problem skin and make it look fresh and good. and I have a very oily skin and sometimes combinartion with lots of problems.. and this soap made my skin so DRY!!! i can't use it anymore because my skin never felt so bad. But... i will give this soap 3 stars because it cleans my 'beauty blender' so well!

Contains palm oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems many of the soap bars they sell on iherb contain palm oil. As we all know, palm oil is very controversial because they chop down rain forest to produce palm oil. I don`t think people should buy these soaps, at least not without carefully researching where the oil comes from. I feel it is impossible to rate this product. There is nothing wrong with it as a soap barn, but there might be environmental concerns! That is why I give it a 50 % score.

Not a miracle worker

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Don't hold your breath expecting miracles! This soap is just ok, smells very lovely and it is a bit too drying for the skin, and that's it. I believe it works better for oily skin.

OK product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used it for my face. I have a combination skin with acne, blackheads and etc. Didn't notice any change in my skin breakout besides it really dried my skin. Though it cleaned my skin well. But the dryness left on my skin was unbearable