Great soap, but it doesn't get along with white sinks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is very good for a natural soap bar, with pleasant smell, not too perfumed, as I always prefer. Does it dry my hands? --- The answer is: Yes (each time I wash my hands, I need to use cream afterward). If I could give a note from 1 to 5 for how much this soap dries my hands (where 1=Dove, 5=Protex), I would give 3 to the African Black Soap. The only disadvantage for black soaps is that the white sinks look awful while/ after washing hands --- black soaps leave black parts...

good soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this soap because of the great reviews I read. I have been using it for almost a month and it works well on the body but I'm not seeing great results as a facial soap. I will continue to keep using it to see if I will get a better result.

Nubian Heritage African Black Soap Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

so far so good will recommend to friends

too smelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's a really beautiful soap, the only downside is the smell! it's so overly perfumed in a fake kind of smell. i'd way prefer no scent or a natural scent

πŸ‘ŽπŸ½

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I need the old version it suited me betterπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good cleansing properties. But I don't like the scrubs inside.

Nothing spectacular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought because of the rave reviews and thought it might help my keratosis pilaris in my arms.... no visible difference in anything. It is definitely more moisturising than your average soap, and I like the exfoliating oats. Smell is nice, but it didn't work any wonders for me. Don't use on your face - very drying.

i dont get the hype

Posted by my-opinion-moji-utisci on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

made my skin red smell is realy nice

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

This one didn't work for ME.

Posted by HadarMaquillage on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to try this soap so many times because all of the good comments about how it helps people with their problem skin and make it look fresh and good. and I have a very oily skin and sometimes combinartion with lots of problems.. and this soap made my skin so DRY!!! i can't use it anymore because my skin never felt so bad. But... i will give this soap 3 stars because it cleans my 'beauty blender' so well!