They altered the ingredients and the packaging.

Posted by 4733283866972711062 on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just received the new packaging. This used to be my holy grail and the only lotion I've been using for over a year. They removed the salicylic acid from the ingredients list which helped me so much to keep my body skin clear, smooth ingrown hairs and keep my back and chest acne at bay. I'm really disappointed.

like it

Posted by ErikaNaomie on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this lotion. But don't like the consistency. It is too thick more like a butter. I think they should change the container. Overall, it is a great product. I use it on my face and body along with the nubian heritage black soap and both work great. I like the scent too.

TOPPER

Posted by 4771737571778992341 on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Heerlijke dikke bodylotion (meer een butter). Ruikt geweldig, smeert goed uit en houdt je huid heerlijk zacht. Een echt topproduct!

Great lotion but needs a different top..

Posted by 5286761270417886903 on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is nice and thick and feels great on, not oily and great smell however the top of the bottle is not big enough to squeeze the lotion out. Due to the lotion being really thick it takes alot of effort to get any out. if they could put a bigger opening hole on the lid this would make it 5 stars..

AMAZING

Posted by 4890847909205325863 on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product !!!!!If you just had to buy one body lotion,this is the one!!!

deep skin nourishing

Posted by 5549646261318296455 on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This lotion has a very thick and creamy texture... closer to a 'body butter' than 'lotion' in my opinion. I love the fact that it is made from all natural and organic ingredients. It is DEEPLY NOURISHING for dry skin. Within a couple of applications to all body parts, I felt a marked difference in my skin's health and hydration, and it has a lasting effect! Although it is very thick lotion, it does not stay greasy once rubbed in and absorbed by the skin. Really well done. The only caution I would give is if you are looking for an Unscented or even lightly-scented lotion, this is neither. It has a very rich scent. You can smell the shea butter (which I love) and also a unique combination of essential oils. I know that they are natural oils because I am sensitive to non-natural scents, but none-the-less it is strong... kind of earthy and tropical, but not fruity. I love this lotion.

The best lotion I've ever used!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Nov 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I typically prefer a creamier consistency of lotion and not the watery sort, and this one is perfect! It is luxurious and thick! I typically screw the cap off and squeeze a bit into my hand to rub all over. This smells wonderful too! I love this lotion!

Great moisture and smell!

Posted by 4936707308616236373 on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used a body lotion based on the african black soap before, but not from this brand. It hasn`t let down my expectations. I have sensitive and dry skin, this lotion takes care of that! It absorbs quickly and smells great for a long time. Love to put it on before bed-time! :)

good moisturizer

Posted by 4614254210556198968 on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good lotion but more like a body butter. Its too thick that makes it a bit difficult to take out from the bottle. Maybe pump type container head will be better. Good side is not greasy. If you like light scented lotion, definitely not his one. The scent is too strong for me so I only use this at home only. I don't feel like using other perfume after applying this lotion.

In love with the smell just like any black soap from Nubian Heritage

Posted by 5108570204699745385 on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for 3 days now and I love its smell just like the body wash, it's little bit heavy on my skin so it's more like body cream not lotion but really good moisturizer and leaves my skin smelling heavenly specially that I use the body wash with it. will update my review in 2 weeks to re-evaluate this product.

1 2 3