They altered the ingredients and the packaging.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just received the new packaging. This used to be my holy grail and the only lotion I've been using for over a year. They removed the salicylic acid from the ingredients list which helped me so much to keep my body skin clear, smooth ingrown hairs and keep my back and chest acne at bay. I'm really disappointed.

like it

Posted by ErikaNaomie on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this lotion. But don't like the consistency. It is too thick more like a butter. I think they should change the container. Overall, it is a great product. I use it on my face and body along with the nubian heritage black soap and both work great. I like the scent too.

Smells Divine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This lotion smells divine i keep smell my skin when i apply it after shower texture very thick not easy to come out from bottle so I keep the bottle always up side down I also use the shower from same range it's amazing 🤗

Great lotion but needs a different top..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is nice and thick and feels great on, not oily and great smell however the top of the bottle is not big enough to squeeze the lotion out. Due to the lotion being really thick it takes alot of effort to get any out. if they could put a bigger opening hole on the lid this would make it 5 stars..

deep skin nourishing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This lotion has a very thick and creamy texture... closer to a 'body butter' than 'lotion' in my opinion. I love the fact that it is made from all natural and organic ingredients. It is DEEPLY NOURISHING for dry skin. Within a couple of applications to all body parts, I felt a marked difference in my skin's health and hydration, and it has a lasting effect! Although it is very thick lotion, it does not stay greasy once rubbed in and absorbed by the skin. Really well done. The only caution I would give is if you are looking for an Unscented or even lightly-scented lotion, this is neither. It has a very rich scent. You can smell the shea butter (which I love) and also a unique combination of essential oils. I know that they are natural oils because I am sensitive to non-natural scents, but none-the-less it is strong... kind of earthy and tropical, but not fruity. I love this lotion.

TOPPER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Heerlijke dikke bodylotion (meer een butter). Ruikt geweldig, smeert goed uit en houdt je huid heerlijk zacht. Een echt topproduct!

The best lotion I've ever used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I typically prefer a creamier consistency of lotion and not the watery sort, and this one is perfect! It is luxurious and thick! I typically screw the cap off and squeeze a bit into my hand to rub all over. This smells wonderful too! I love this lotion!

Suggestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love using this even though it’s a little thick and here’s a suggestion; why not design the bottle in a way that the cap is at the bottom so that it’s easy to squeeze the thick lotion as it’s so difficult to squeeze the lotion out of the current bottle

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product !!!!!If you just had to buy one body lotion,this is the one!!!

Great moisture and smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used a body lotion based on the african black soap before, but not from this brand. It hasn`t let down my expectations. I have sensitive and dry skin, this lotion takes care of that! It absorbs quickly and smells great for a long time. Love to put it on before bed-time! :)

1 2 3 4