Pretty~

Posted by Breathoffreshair on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This lotion does a good job of absorbing and it doesn't sit on your skin for a long time. Because of my dry eczema skin, i've always wanted a lotion that was similar but not exactly like a body butter. This is thick enough to use on a regular basis without experiencing the heaviness and stickiness of a body butter. The smell of this product is something worth mentioning. It has a very pretty, powdery, slightly mature scent. This does not mean that it's not suitable for younger audiences, just that you shouldn't expect something very fruity and vibrant. Rather it is a kind of relaxing, nurturing, and lovely scent- which I dont mind even though i'm in my early 20's. Another great thing is that the scent lasts and lingers for hours!!! I've always wanted a lotion that moisturized well, and had a nice scent that lasted a long time... Looks like i've found it!~~~ On the other hand, I am willing to try other nubian body lotions just to experience different scents with the same moisturizing effects~

Posted by 5343984752412592474 on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I'm in love with Goat's Milk. The scent is nice; however, it doesn't absorb well for me and doesn't come easily from the bottle, you have to squeeze very hard.

so luxurious

Posted by 4841863174100397295 on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have gotten so many people hooked on the scent. By far the most luxurious body care line I have ever used! Great ingredients. Makes me feel like a whole new woman when I use this!

Best body lotion!

Posted by 5351624122353652001 on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best body lotion I have ever tried. It has a rich creamy texture but is smooth and easy to spread out evenly on your body. Because of the beautiful scent I dont have to apply any perfume before leaving the house. I have had so many people ask me what perfume I am wearing and I just answer that it is my body lotion.

Nice body cream

Posted by 4849242640123825547 on Feb 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this body lotion because of the beautiful natural ingredients, the good price and the nice amount of product that you get. I also liked the design and the colours :) It is softening but I was expecting it to be more hydrating and it kinda sits on top of the skin.. I wouldn't recommend it for very dry skin. What I didn't like most is the scent... The smell is very nice but It doesn't seem to be natural, it is very perfumy... It even tastes like perfume! (I accidentally touched my lips with my lotioned-up hand). I really would prefer no scent at all to that perfumy one. Unfortunately I realized that this is the case with all Nubian Heritage products :( Please Nubian Heritage remove these scents!! In conclusion, it is an ok body cream (not lotion) for everyday use if you have normal skin and if you don't mind perfumy scents in natural products.

Changed Formula

Posted by 5234435176460461802 on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This used to be my favourite lotion but they have changed the formula and now the consistency is terrible the oil separates from the product, its very disappointing The ingredients are not as advertised in the picture, its got new packaging and new ingredients !!!

Smells of fragrance. VERY strongly

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pointless in buying organic natural products if they smell this strongly of fragrance. This is no light, pleasant natural bit of flower extract. This is full on department store nasty fragrance smell. I don't care if it states ''natural extract'' on the bottle ingredients. It is VERY strong. And VERY similar to a cheap bottle of perfume.

❤️❤️

Posted by 5506403180180039813 on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really love this lotion!! Super creamy and not sticky

Can't get enough of this!!

Posted by 5328264226121762103 on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best body lotion I've ever put on my skin and can't wait to do it over and over again! The smell is just divine; the texture is silky and easy to smooth on; it's more on the thick and creamy side than a lotion but I love that too! And to top it off it's all natural. I can't recommend this enough!

beautiful cream, very luxurious

Posted by 4856621137612279419 on Nov 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

amazing cream, love feel, look and smell

1 2