Love, love this!

Posted by naturellen on January 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

The coconut & papaya body wash is amazingly moisturizing. It lathers up very easily and a little goes a long way. The scent is wonderfully exotic, the papaya scent is strong and the coconut does not really smell at all. This body wash is also great for hair washing as it is sulfate free and very gentle. This is my absolute favorite of all the Nubian Heritage scents!

absolutely delicous smell. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on March 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely wonderfull product! Leaves skin soft ans silky, like after using some light moisturiser, very concentrated and will last for ages. And the SMELL! I bought it few times already as presents for my friends and everyone loves it. Actually a friend of mine used in the swimming pool once, and everyone was asking him what the smell was and where they could buy it.

great stuff

Posted by Elenka on November 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

so great body wash, we like it very much and can reccomend it

اول مره كان كويس ثاني مره مو مره I do not recommend ordering this during summer

Posted by Dietitian-lulu on September 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

اول مره طلبته حبيناه مره لكن ثاني مره طلبته بالصيف والطلبية طولت شوي فاحس تأثرت بالجو ريحته ما كانت حلوه First order was good and we liked the smell and everything 2nd time it did not smell good may be becouse of the hot weather and the shippment had take more time.

best not only for body but hair health !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

good job for thick hair !!!

Must buy item

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

很香的味道,沖涼後有很香的味道,好多泡,罕有地保濕,一定會回購 Great scent , easy foaming and moisture my body,. Must buy again and again!

Delicious tropical vacation stress-relief

Posted by Shenners on December 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take extra long showers with this whenever I'm in the mood for stress relief. This body wash smells decadently delicious and I just savor the shower. My skin really enjoys it

good smell body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good smell, and all the ingredients are nature, Highly recommend it! and i will buy it again and again.

Nubian Heritage, Body Wash, Coconut & Papaya

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing, lathers well, doesn't dry out my skin. A little goes a long way. An amazing product!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, you need a very little amount to use, very gentle.