Love, love this!

Posted by naturellen on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The coconut & papaya body wash is amazingly moisturizing. It lathers up very easily and a little goes a long way. The scent is wonderfully exotic, the papaya scent is strong and the coconut does not really smell at all. This body wash is also great for hair washing as it is sulfate free and very gentle. This is my absolute favorite of all the Nubian Heritage scents!

absolutely delicous smell. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely wonderfull product! Leaves skin soft ans silky, like after using some light moisturiser, very concentrated and will last for ages. And the SMELL! I bought it few times already as presents for my friends and everyone loves it. Actually a friend of mine used in the swimming pool once, and everyone was asking him what the smell was and where they could buy it.

great stuff

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

so great body wash, we like it very much and can reccomend it

اول مره كان كويس ثاني مره مو مره I do not recommend ordering this during summer

Posted by Dietitian-lulu on Sep 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

اول مره طلبته حبيناه مره لكن ثاني مره طلبته بالصيف والطلبية طولت شوي فاحس تأثرت بالجو ريحته ما كانت حلوه First order was good and we liked the smell and everything 2nd time it did not smell good may be becouse of the hot weather and the shippment had take more time.

best not only for body but hair health !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good job for thick hair !!!

Delicious tropical vacation stress-relief

Posted by Shenners on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take extra long showers with this whenever I'm in the mood for stress relief. This body wash smells decadently delicious and I just savor the shower. My skin really enjoys it

good smell body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good smell, and all the ingredients are nature, Highly recommend it! and i will buy it again and again.

Nubian Heritage, Body Wash, Coconut & Papaya

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing, lathers well, doesn't dry out my skin. A little goes a long way. An amazing product!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, you need a very little amount to use, very gentle.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Posted by greenandclean on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thick and creamy consistency, lathers quite a lot. A little really goes a long way, especially if you use it with a sponge. During my years as an iHerb customer, I've tried a lot of different brands, but I always come back to this one. The scent is just HEAVENLY tropical, I just can't get enough of it! Generally, Nubian Heritage products are very heavily scented, but this is just right and doesn't linger on your skin for hours. This is by far my favorite body wash, and I've reordered it for over 2 years now, and will continue to do so. UPDATE: Sadly, my skin has become increasingly more sensitive towards fragrance, and I just can't use this product anymore. I really wish I could, because I really love this product, but it has way too much fragrance, so be careful if you have sensitive skin.