اول مره كان كويس ثاني مره مو مره I do not recommend ordering this during summer

Posted by Dietitian-lulu on September 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

اول مره طلبته حبيناه مره لكن ثاني مره طلبته بالصيف والطلبية طولت شوي فاحس تأثرت بالجو ريحته ما كانت حلوه First order was good and we liked the smell and everything 2nd time it did not smell good may be becouse of the hot weather and the shippment had take more time.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice product i like it. as a quality. I dont like the smell - it is more like pineaple not papaya coconut and vanilla...too fruity for me...

Friendly to skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this body wash for its organic ingredients and my skin did feel soft after wash. The smell didn't work for me however. I was expecting a more natural fragrance of papaya and/or coconut but what came out seemed more like artificial bubble gum to me.

nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice smell... attracted many little flies and some ants... they dead after having a taste of it outside the bottle... this product kept my skin clean and smooth though

I do not know

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this body wash in every shower but I do not feel the deferent just like the other body wash do not waste your money in this product

Lovely smell but seems to dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a ritual using it at bath time, lovelyyyy smell, but on the long term, I think it is tto strong for the skin. I didn't check the ph, but maybe too strong for the skin. Not sure. I prefer something more douce.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice quality but I personally don't like the scent.

body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

It has a nice aroma and acts as a good moisturizer.