LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Posted by greenandclean on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thick and creamy consistency, lathers quite a lot. A little really goes a long way, especially if you use it with a sponge. During my years as an iHerb customer, I've tried a lot of different brands, but I always come back to this one. The scent is just HEAVENLY tropical, I just can't get enough of it! Generally, Nubian Heritage products are very heavily scented, but this is just right and doesn't linger on your skin for hours. This is by far my favorite body wash, and I've reordered it for over 2 years now, and will continue to do so. UPDATE: Sadly, my skin has become increasingly more sensitive towards fragrance, and I just can't use this product anymore. I really wish I could, because I really love this product, but it has way too much fragrance, so be careful if you have sensitive skin.

SWEET

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a huge fan of the African Black Soap. Thought I'd give this a shot... It's insanely sweet, but works well.

Its ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells good and moisturise my skin

제품은 참 좋아요.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

이 제품과 같은 회사의 Goat's milk and chai를 구매했는데 개인적으로 Goat's milk and chai가 더 좋아서 매일 그것만 씁니다. 대신 신랑은 이 제품 향이 너무 좋다고 이 제품만 매일 쓰고 있구요. 이 향도 좋긴 좋아요~ 딱 '쿨피스' 향이 나요. 상콤하고 달달하니 좋습니다. 샤워 할 때마다 기분이 좋아요.

Easy access to bottle in shower

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Flip the top, easy to pour. Delicious scent which lasts after leaving shower. I would purchase again.

Smells like mango/pistachio pudding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Big yes for this quy. Smells divine and leaves your skin soft and supple.

Works well, smells good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works well, smells good.

I would recommend it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very nice it ..ansah

great as shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Foams really nicely and the foam is really soft and plesant. I use this as shampoo and it makes my hair soft and untangled. It's a mild cleanser and your hair might look a little oily on the next day. But if you wash your hair every day, I would recommend this as shampoo. :)

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing, lathers well, doesn't dry out my skin. A little goes a long way. An amazing product!

1 2 3