Posted by greenandclean on December 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thick and creamy consistency, lathers quite a lot. A little really goes a long way, especially if you use it with a sponge. During my years as an iHerb customer, I've tried a lot of different brands, but I always come back to this one. The scent is just HEAVENLY tropical, I just can't get enough of it! Generally, Nubian Heritage products are very heavily scented, but this is just right and doesn't linger on your skin for hours. This is by far my favorite body wash, and I've reordered it for over 2 years now, and will continue to do so. UPDATE: Sadly, my skin has become increasingly more sensitive towards fragrance, and I just can't use this product anymore. I really wish I could, because I really love this product, but it has way too much fragrance, so be careful if you have sensitive skin.

Ohhh the scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this body wash. It's very soft and smooth on the skin, leaves it nice and soft. Smells great and suitable for long warm winter showers

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice small

I want to eat it..

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell so much I want to eat it. Makes my skin smell georgeous and doesn't dry out the skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is perfect product; sensitive and nice smell. Shampoo & body wash.

Posted by Mincruiser on January 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes skin silky, the smell is gorgeous, and a little goes a long way.

Love the smell!!

Posted by Piuccu on October 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells so good and yummy :) It lathers well, doesn't dry my skin and leaves skin soooo soft.

Love love love!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing, doesn't dry out my skin. Absolutely wonderfull product!

Cleans Well & Nice Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

My family likes this. Not only does it smell good (vanilla) but it lathers well with small amount and gives good cleansing. I have since reorder and I wish it could come in bigger bottle.

Best Body Wash I've Tried!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nubian Heritage body wash leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, never dry or itchy. And the coconut & papaya with vanilla bean extract smells simply divine! I highly recommend this product and am planning to buy more soon.