Totally awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

To tell you the truth I honestly thought that I was just going to hate this product. . . because I am soooo picky about my body wash... like I am in LOVE with Dove... I like the way it smells and the way that it lathers...YET it is filled with so many chemicals... so I began my quest for a good organic body wash or one that doesn't have as many chemicals. . . and guess what, I have found it!!! I just love Nubian Heritage body wash. . .it is thick and it lathers just above expectations and my skin is sooo baby butt smooth when I get done showering with it!!! For sure I'm going to order more and in different scents. This tops Jason and Weleda any day. And another 5 stars to IHERB.COM for fast shipping. I placed my order last Friday and got my package the following Monday. ..toally awesome!

Great body wash+shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

This body wash is gentle enough to use as a shampoo and it leaves my hair softer than any shampoo I've tried. Also use it as a body wash and it never dries my skin. I love the scent too. Only thing I can't use this for is my face because it seems to irritate my eyes even if I try to wash it off very carefully. I'd re-purchase for hair+body though!

My favourite shower gel righ now

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is just perfect for my skin. I use it on a sponge and only need a little bit for lots of lather. It rinses clean very easily and is very moisturising for my dry skin. It leaves my skin looking and feeling great. In warmer weather I don't even have to moisturise after my shower.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice and thick and smooth and aromatic. You don't need to use much at one time, so it'll go a long way. Nubian Heritage is a great company - they make fantastic soaps too.

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this also as a shampoo and I must say it's the best so far: no itching and hair is so soft after this. And no need to use conditioner after this every time. The scent is quite subtle and not so fruity as I expected. But I don´t mind because now I can't get bored with it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

This body wash is thick so a little goes a long way. It is moisturizing and smells wonderful. I have very dry skin so I am very happy with is product. I love it.

Posted by wendybrown on November 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

WOW! You have got to try this, even my husband loves it and he says it smells like a 50/50 bar. Very clean, moisturizing, and refreshing. You don't need a lot cause it gets sudsy. I'm going to try all the scents-this is now my new favorite body wash brand.

Really impressed with this product!!! A little goes a long way

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

This body wash is great, its really thick so a little goes a long way, you just need a little bit and it foams up nicely once you add water (I think some of the people who think its is gooey or doesnt foam up are over doing it and using more than they need, its not like most body washes where you need quite a bit) this is one of the nicest body washes I have found so far, I am a big fan of Nubian Heritage products and look forward to trying more of what they have to offer

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

love the smell and leaves your skin soft