Reformulated!

Posted by NatureSeeker on Jan 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brand was my go-to for organic natural soap and lotions without additives. But the newly redesigned Coconut & Papaya soap has been reformulated! Now only one ingredient in the soap is organic, and Fragrance and Titanium Dioxide are the 5th and 6th ingredients. If you have sensitivities to additives like I do, please note that this product has been reformulated!!

Update to previous review...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this soap for 2-1/2 weeks now and have had visible improvement in the clarity and texture of my skin. My enlarged pores are less noticeable and my skin just has a healthier brighter look. Anyway, I hate to sound like a lame commercial but it's definitely good soap.

It has sweet coconut smell. Entire bathroom was smelling with this.

Posted by AnnGie on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have normal skin. I never had troubles even during teenage time. And now I've got pimples all over my shoulders and back after using this soap. Though I don't mean to say this soap is bad, maybe it's just my personal reaction. Just want to let you know. Hope it help.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Okay so I was a bit skeptical about this product (although i ordered four lol), I wanted to lighten dark marks on my skin, not lighten my skin. I saw a lot of other products like likas or other papaya soaps for skin lightening which is NOT what I wanted. I am brown-skinned and i have dry skin often...also i am vegetarian, and most soaps and body washes out there have animal shortening or fat, or whatever in them. This soap is great, and it leaves your skin soft, and it is made only from natural ingredients NO LIE. In the beginning it may seem a little dull on your skin, but give it some time, good results don't display overnight. good luck, try it!

I love this soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best soaps I have ever used! I never imagined African soap could be so good. I'm Hispanic and always wondered what was the big deal about Nubian soaps.I'm glad I gave it a try, because I suffer from very dry skin and this soap is so creamy and lathers beautifully. I bought my first soap from Macys. They carry Nubian heritage there now by the perfume section. But they run out fast the times I went back they were waiting for new inventory. I just ordered 6 bars from this site. MY first time ordering from here. Keep up the good work the Nubian makers!!

Don't like it at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The first soap ever that has caused me to get splinters in my hand multiple times. The fragrance is ok (in the beginning) but getting the sharp weeds under my skin is not my favorite experience.

Oh MAN that's wonderful stuff!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Once you get past the amazingly delicious smell, you have a wonderful soap. It lathers beautifully, leaving skin smooth and moisturized. It's wonderful for shaving. It also has pieces of coconut husk in it for exfoliation. I don't think I've ever used a soap that combined good exfoliation with such a moisturizing lather. I love it. Plus, it will make your bathroom smell wonderfully.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am enjoying this soap! I can tell that it is truly all natural and it smells great! I highly recommend you try it. You may enjoy other scents more because it has of a more coconut smell than papaya.

Reformulated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I received what seems to be a new version of this soap. Ingredient list has been changed. However, the website hasn't been updated to reflect this change. Had I known, I wouldn't have made the order...

The best soap made by Nubian Heritage

Posted by marlenelet on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a fan of Nubian Heritage soaps but I have to admit, this is the best soap that they make. The smell is heavenly, it makes me feel as if I'm bathing in real coconut milk. I still prefer Aubrey's and I'm currently using the Rosa Mosqueta bar for face and body. You're welcome to visit MyPage for more product reviews.