Reformulated!

Posted by NatureSeeker on Jan 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brand was my go-to for organic natural soap and lotions without additives. But the newly redesigned Coconut & Papaya soap has been reformulated! Now only one ingredient in the soap is organic, and Fragrance and Titanium Dioxide are the 5th and 6th ingredients. If you have sensitivities to additives like I do, please note that this product has been reformulated!!

It has sweet coconut smell. Entire bathroom was smelling with this.

Posted by AnnGie on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have normal skin. I never had troubles even during teenage time. And now I've got pimples all over my shoulders and back after using this soap. Though I don't mean to say this soap is bad, maybe it's just my personal reaction. Just want to let you know. Hope it help.

Don't like it at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The first soap ever that has caused me to get splinters in my hand multiple times. The fragrance is ok (in the beginning) but getting the sharp weeds under my skin is not my favorite experience.

Reformulated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I received what seems to be a new version of this soap. Ingredient list has been changed. However, the website hasn't been updated to reflect this change. Had I known, I wouldn't have made the order...

NOT THAT GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used many soaps, and this one did not impress me at all. The coconut and papaya did not "shine" through the soap - there was very little scent.

Oy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Oy... they changed the formula.

Is this glue?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice but leaves a sticky feel. It's like washing yourself with glue. I hope that isn't normal?

Didn't like this soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the smell and it was drying to my skin. I will not order this product again.

Disappointed :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a normal skin. Used this soap and it made my skin immensely dry. Used other bar soaps which are much better.

I bought 2 pieces of this but i regret very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Its make your skin very dry, burning feeling.